• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone have a Yewha triple b Dynamite ?

Thought I was gonna see a GENTLEMAN'S CLUB SHOW! KOREA TRIPLE B YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT...YEWHA ASIAN FOR REDNECK YEE HAW!!!

1596068705_8640664775f221361505924.72248133.png

New member here.........I had a very early Yewha, purchased from Bob Law at Air Rifle Headquarters I Grantsville, WV, probably around 1974. I found the gun to be exceptionally powerful, but time consuming and somewhat awkward to pump. Bottom line: I wanted to rotate it out of my collection, so I sold it. 

My reason for writing is that, in a recent move to a new home, I discovered 3 items that should have gone with the gun when sold (I no longer have the name of the buyer) The 3 items are.......1, a leather cartridge belt, 2. a tool for removing and repairing the valve, & 3. fifty reloadable black plastic cartridge cases (all are empty, but have never been loaded)

Would you be interested in acquiring these items?
1596082377_5476922915f2248c90c4111.03929989.jpg

I was thinking of 10 bucks. I'm at the other end of the country, in Virginia. Can you send me a PM? I have no idea how to do that. Perhaps I should ask a moderator. I have no problem boxing the stuff up and shipping it to you for ea the price of shipping + 10 bucks....a good deal for you to get these items (the cartridge belt is a genuine Yewha accessory) and a good deal for me........there might be room for one more airgun! 

Olderairgunner