• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone have a HW100KT? And where can i get the best deal on one?

Factory 30J rifle turned down a bit to stay under 20fpe with JSB original design monsters in .177.
45 shots from a 200 bar fill took me right to 120 on the HW manometer on the carbine cylinder.
You mean the 105cc actual Carbine cylinder?

The 12fpe guns with the 105cc Carbine cylinder only get around 50 shots.

So which size cylinder do you actually have?

Every time these threads come up, their is mass confusion.

Concerning the HW100:

Weihrauch makes two cylinders. That's it.

A carbine at 105cc
And a rifle at 175cc

The stock is specific to whatever cylinder the gun has, so there is a Carbine stock, and a Rifle stock. So it makes the most sense to differentiate a "carbine" from a "rifle" by cylinder size, which is exactly what Weihrauch does.

Barrel length is dependent on power level. High power has a longer barrel, low power shorter barrels.

310mm ends right past the 105cc Carbine cylinder

410mm ends just past the 175cc Rifle cylinder

600mm is long as hell and is pretty obvious

What guys are calling a "Carbine" that they got from AoA, is the exact same gun as a non-FAC "Rifle" to the rest of the world. 175cc cylinder, and a 410mm barrel that ends just past the muzzle.

Weihrauch makes 2 cylinder sizes, and 3 barrel lengths.

If you mention shot count, I think it would be helpful to mention the actual cylinder size to ensure we are all on the same page.

PXL_20220919_163904456.jpg

Thank you @elh0102!

Wouldn't object to either stock length, though I'd want the adjustable comb. Would like to get 50 or more shots per fill (.177 at ~18-19 fpe) with the longer cylinder & longer barrel.
50 shots at full power is going to be a challenge. But, I believe it would not take much reg tuning to ahieve 50, maybe 16 fpe or so, just a guess.

Reactions: wolfmangreg
Another option for increasing shot count of the HW100 could be the use of a 250 bar after market cylinder VS the 200 bar HW cylinder.
I understand that one MUST run a different regulator in order to utilize the higher pressure as the stock HW regulator will not operate properly at the higher pressure, and I have absolutely no experience with that set up.

There are also the bottle conversions available from the UK that serve to increase shot count, and once again I have no experience with them.
There are 2 maybe 3 different versions of the bottle conversion and one set up comes with a new stock, negating the need for you to mod your existing stock.

Reactions: wolfmangreg