Anyone have a HW100KT? And where can i get the best deal on one?

20220905_145538.jpg

Just wonder how quiet the .22 is and overall satisfaction on it

20220905_145538.jpg

I've owned it in .22 and .177. It's an excellent rifle. Currently, I have only the .177, with laminate stock. I tuned it down to11.5 fpe, and it's my main yard target and pest rifle. Very accurate, great trigger, and at my power level, 80+ shots with the short carbine cylinder, and virtually silent. IMO, it's best suited to a lower power application, but the FAC version is certainly popular in the US.

i have had 2 HW100's they are fine shooters !!
i really like my carbine stocked .177, its very accurate @ 18.5fpe using jsb 10.34gr
i get about 5 mags before its time to fill. if you get it and
if you ever want to sell or trade that green stock off........let me know !!
its just what i need.
as for the muzzle report, if its anything like my .177, you will like it.
enjoy that fine hw100 (y)

Reactions: BabySherman
I've owned it in .22 and .177. It's an excellent rifle. Currently, I have only the .177, with laminate stock. I tuned it down to11.5 fpe, and it's my main yard target and pest rifle. Very accurate, great trigger, and at my power level, 80+ shots with the short carbine cylinder, and virtually silent. IMO, it's best suited to a lower power application, but the FAC version is certainly popular in the US.
177. Is louder than the .22?

Beautiful Pcp. Do the regular sized HW100 contain for compressed air than the Carbine version? Does that mean you can shoot more rounds with the regular sized gun than the carbine one?
Yes, there is a shorter, carbine length air cylinder, which obviously has a lower shot count. But, the Weihrauch catalog and web page, compared to the US dealer inventory, is confusing. My laminate carbine came from AOA and has the rifle version, 175cc air cylinder, not the smaller 105cc carbine cylinder. So, perhaps all the US market HW100 rifles and carbines are shipped with the 175cc cylinder.