Anyone have a good supplier/maker of custom stocks for weirauch HW97 K?

Craftsman Vit is where I got my laminate stock if being a thumbhole stock doesn't bother you. Price shown includes everything: cheek riser, adjustable butt pad, custom length stock screw and the shipping.

Want walnut, the already mentioned above Custom Stocks UK is also very highly spoken of and many have been shown off here on AGN:

Congratulations on the new HW97k. If you can find that green laminate stock you wanted, most often seen on the HW77, it should fit the HW97k too. I may have read somewhere that the the height of the comb might be a little lower, to accommodate the iron sights of the HW77, though I am not sure about this part. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the new rifle.

Reactions: SoCalAirrifles
Here is my HW50 with a CSUK stock. They do excellent work.
8F9F137B-7D15-4FFA-9E83-133626EF3ADD.jpeg

Craftsman Vit is where I got my laminate stock if being a thumbhole stock doesn't bother you. Price shown includes everything: cheek riser, adjustable butt pad, custom length stock screw and the shipping.

Want walnut, the already mentioned above Custom Stocks UK is also very highly spoken of and many have been shown off here on AGN:
Thx, ordered one for my HW97 from Vit.