Anyone got their air wolf extreme yet??

I got mine a little over a year ago, In short it shoots like a wolf.
Its a really nice gun, when I got mine the carbon bottles were not available yet.
If you do get one I highly recommend getting the carbon bottle, as it is a heavy gun with the aluminum bottle and the longer thicker barrel.
With the 500cc bottle I get just over 100 full power shots.
as I said in another post when I received the gun It was shooting at 915 FPS with JSB 25.4g and before 500 shots it dropped to an average of 880 FPS and its stayed there ever since, I have no Idea why this happened but it is what it is.
it is a very accurate gun.

Mark, mine will shoot a lower-than-usual power string if I accidentally overfill the gun. For example, if I fill to 250 bar, the entire string is around 20fps lower than normal. It is just as consistent, but lower power. The "breaking point" for all Air Wolf's that I have tested is 230 bar. Fill over that, and things get a little wonky. The gun will return to its "normal self" when you fill it again. Some of my other (non-electronic) guns do this same thing. If I fill my .22 Matador over 200 bar, it shoots half the string at 950fps, and the other half at 880fps. If I fill it to 195 bar, I get 50 shots at 910-920.

So - back to the Air Wolf - I usually fill to 230 bar - let the gun settle to 220 bar, and enjoy my 90 very consistent shots down to 130 bar.