• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone get withdrawals when waiting for their gun to come back from the shop?

Please feel free to add your own story as well.I called AOA on Thursday and talked with one of their guys on if the shipment of Huggetts had arrived yet. He said they hadn’t but went the extra mile by looking over some of the boxes that they were in the middle of unloading, when eureka he spotted the box. I was excited and shipped my gun out on Friday.So this weekend the weather has been good enough to do some shooting but no gun :(. It should arrive at AOA late this week and probably be back here around end of the month. It will come back with an awesome huggett, but in the mean time I will have to make do with everyone’s post here. To make matters worst I think the critters around me must have gotten my tracking number. I say this because in the last couple months I have hardly seen any critters in my back yard, and now they appear like mad. It seams as if they are dancing in my yard just to say you can’t get me. While all I can do is point at them with my fingers like a gun and make a shooting gesture, as if I am telling them you will see soon enough.

I know some of you have experienced this as well, either do to gun breakdown or upgrade as is my reason.I guess this is why most people end up with multiple airguns.

I can relate to that one.. I stay outside the U.S and most of the time I order accessories for my airgun from the U.S. Recently ordered the weather flow wind meter and shipping takes almost a month to get to my shores. I find myself checking the tracking number multiple times a day (as if refreshing the page continuously will help the product ship faster :) ) The wait is a killer I tell you. 

Fearnloading- I know what you mean, I lived in Hawaii for 10 yrs and it was a pain to get anything shipped.

Gundog- I can't wait to see some post on the Raw. I went back and forth between .30 Bobcat and .25 wildcat and because the .30 was in stock I got it, and love it.

Zephyr- Your right, It never hurts to have more than one. I just have to save up and wait.

Hell yes I do!

I was told that my RAW was to arrive at the dealer last Friday and that it would be on its way to me probably Monday. Then this morning I get an e-mail saying that it did not arrive as expected and will ship from RAW to the dealer this Thursday. So that means it could be late next week or the week after before its finally (after more than sixteen weeks of painful waiting) in my hands! They keep teasing me! It keeps getting pushed back. They originally said it would be around 12 weeks.
Gundog when is yours due?

Your pain is felt man!

Part of the problem for me is that with all this time to kill I end up spending a lot of money on shooting accessories. I keep thinking of more and more things I will need for it when it finally comes. I now have (since I ordered the gun) A new shooting table, bench rest bag, a very nice hard gun case, about 3000 pellets, a bullet/pellet trap some Steel Plinker heavy duty spinner targets, a bipod and probably a couple things I have forgotten about. And I still need a scope and rings but am waiting to see what I really need. Will use one I have for now. All this waiting is getting expensive! :-D

Yes, I'm in a similar boat. I waited a long time for my Cricket and was totally blown away when I got it. I don't have any local areas to shoot where I'm at and had hoped to return home to Baja with my new toy a month ago to begin getting acquainted with it. Unforeseen events have prevented me from going home. The waiting is really trying and like 30cal I have been busy ordering all the things he has plus a compressor. Now the anticipation of getting it all together is even more trying but there is a chance I can head home soon barring another hurricane. Collared dove on the menu.

spysirDave do you really only have 1 airgun? I just cant see how that would work out well.

I would have to say yes. I only have 1 gun currently, even though there is a .22 marauder in my closet. It is currently so inaccurate that I would have better luck running up and smacking the target or critter with the butt of it. I got frustrated trying to tune it and gave up. When I first got it my good groups at 45 yards were 1 1/4", which caused me to get .25 marauder. I sold the .25 to help get huggett and other stuff for Bobcat since I already took the scope for the new gun. I just can't bring myself to do anything with the .22

I plan to maybe buy another gun in spring if I can save enough. Being relatively new to PCP's you have to start somewhere.