Anyone get an extra bill from UPS for Krale shipment

Any time I see something like that I google the name and add scam after it.

This is what I found by doing that.

UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. is an international courier which handles in house the US CUSTOMS duties for UPS under contract with the US government.

UPS engages in unfair, deceptive and predatory business practices in an attempt to extort the funds from customers.

I got a gun from Krale last month with no issues, but they have done it to me many times on other things. They make the box size SMALLER or LIGHTER by an audit that you cannot see and post bill you with a penalty a couple weeks later. They used to be a good company with US based customer support, now they are a den of thieves, and I've been a daily UPS pickup for 20 years-terrible.

Thanks for the replies so far. It seems to be legit, since they have all the information from the shipment, but I totally agree that these are very deceptive business practices. I didn't think UPS was that kind of company. Thanks for the very helpful and informative information to each of you. This is an eye-opener for me. I think I will let Krale know what they're doing as well. I also meant to add that the bill came today (3-2-2020), and it says UPS requires payment by 2-24-2020. That was a week ago. They supposedly add 6% if it's late. DIRTY business practices! Not happy!

I covered this extensively on here just the other day in another thread.. 
Kral rocks, and I've made a handful of expensive and flawless transactions with them.
Prices were always set in stone, USPS 2-3 day was always on point, and loved it.. 
ONE time though, my order was about to be delivered, when I got a heads up text from UPS 
stating that I owed them more money or they would not release my order to me. 
Pre-pay, or, Pay the driver. If not - Tough luck. 
I obviously needed/wanted my items, so I gave into their BS extortion. 
100% shady UPS / US Govt'. Nothing to do with Kral.

Sam -

Well obviously I'm not the only one. I absolutely agree that Krale rocks. In my wildest dreams, I'd have never thought that they could get my rifle to me in the short time that they did. I ordered on a Tuesday evening, and had the rifle on Friday. Simply amazing! And it was very well packaged too. UPS delivered it, and there was no notification from the driver, or on the box. The bill for the extra amount only arrived today, a week after it says it was due in full. That's the only notice I've gotten. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones, because this is the first thing I've ordered from out of the country. I suppose, as has already been said, it's the luck of the draw as to whether UPS/US Govt want to extort a little more out of you. That's kind of scary. Thanks for sharing.

Mailing and Shipping Goods - Customs Duty Guidance

Up to $1,600 in goods will be duty-free under your personal exemption if the merchandise is from an IP. Up to $800 in goods will be duty-free if it is from a CBI or Andean country. Any additional amount, up to $1,000, in goods will be dutiable at a flat rate (3%).May 31, 2017

Customs Duty Information | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/kbyg/customs-duty-info

Hmmm... That's very interesting! Mine didn't even exceed $500, but they show $17.20 as US Customs Duties, and $12.00 for "brokerage charges". From your post, it doesn't look like I should have paid anything.