• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone from Pennsylvania here?

Your other post said you stepping out ( into ?) into the more knowledgeable airgun community, excelent.

DO consider attending an FT event, run what you burng or call ahead and see if a loaner might be available. So nice to met other airgun folks face to face, AND, test fire what they have, rifles, scopes, maintenance,tuning...... Just THE best bunch of folks. 10 years shooting at The Good Ole Boy's in TN and I have gotten to fire pretty much very darn airgun ever made. You would be VERY hard pressed to find and FT shooter who did not own additional airguns, everything from a DAQ .458 to a steyr that never went into production, often often dealers, airsmith's, manufactures ...... you can have a nice time shooting with & learning more real information in 1 day than a year on the tube thing.

http://www.aafta.org/member-clubs.html

Well worth your time!

John

Hey Cory, I’m in Berks county. I’ve been shooting air guns since 1986. Currently I shoot mostly at home ( poverty acres ), but found out there is a field target program starting in palmyra, worth checking out. I wont be able to attend the matches till the fall as i just had rotator cuff surgery but what i have read about the venue seems to be a friendly group.

Mike

Reactions: PapaBear1972