• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone ever tried an Altaros regulator?

yeah its good and very accurate, i was actually impressed first time i tested it at how repeatable the pressure stayed .. one thing i dont really like about it too much although i never had a problem yet, is the 'in' foster adapter is aluminum .. removed the whole end screws into a standard din300 valve so thats a better setup probably ... and if you go for one, id get it on ebay and not directly off their site so you got alittle better buyer protection and tracking ...

yeah its good and very accurate, i was actually impressed first time i tested it at how repeatable the pressure stayed .. one thing i dont really like about it too much although i never had a problem yet, is the 'in' foster adapter is aluminum .. removed the whole end screws into a standard din300 valve so thats a better setup probably ... and if you go for one, id get it on ebay and not directly off their site so you got alittle better buyer protection and tracking ...

Dealt with the Czech team at least 20+times (including spares for when i screwed up). Alwas prompt response and they never ever chickened out or tried to trick me. They are good folks!

Got two boosters and two regulators + lots of nicknack from them. And when i screwed up they helped me out and only rarely charged for parts.

Dobby the house elf has defenetly stirred the pot a bit here!

dobby 1.1646853645.jpg

dobby 2.1646853652.jpg

Moderator: Please delete if to political!