• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone ever have luck with .22 Baracuda Hunter Extremes?

I’m surprised how many people here are saying their gun likes the ftt’s. I bought a bunch from a friend whose gun wouldn’t shoot them and not one of my guns shoots them.
In .177 or .22 or .25? The .177s have done very well for me over the years. The .22, not so much. The .25 I only bought once and they were atrocious.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
The 25s did good in my hatsans, kral don't like them. About the only H&N pellet my krals don't like. They even do decent with the crow magnums to about 30 yards, but when you're shooting a pellet shaped like a concrete bird bath, I'd expect a couple fliers.

My BSA scorpion in 22 will shoot just about any pellet you feed it. Especially likes baracuda hunters.

Reactions: Joedirt199
The 25s did good in my hatsans, kral don't like them. About the only H&N pellet my krals don't like. They even do decent with the crow magnums to about 30 yards, but when you're shooting a pellet shaped like a concrete bird bath, I'd expect a couple fliers.

My BSA scorpion in 22 will shoot just about any pellet you feed it. Especially likes baracuda hunters.

"Shaped like a concrete bird bath" - we should include this in the product description...:unsure:

Working well for me

520CB045-50D3-429A-8EF4-6BB415F6A860.jpeg

FBF16BD9-B4B7-4D3A-86BF-E38A7C5327EA.jpeg