FX Anyone ever get the urge to eviscerate a fly but by the air from your PCP only…? Just me?

I like the Bugasalt salt shooters. The Black 3.0 is better than the Yellow 2.0 . It doesn't auto have safety reset so you can leave it off . Has a little more power and a smoother shot-cycle . They have sales on most holidays and you can order directly from the factory.

20240420_125133.jpg
20240420_125146.jpg

hmmmm,sometimes.

i also have pondered,
what a crazy nerf dart shooter my impact would be with the liner removed....
(yes i checked lol
and yes a nerf dart is a perfect fit with no liner lol)
but im guessing it would rip the dart to shreds in the process lol
I have been know to shoot bamboo skewers out of my Crosman 1377.
Not likely to take a fly out with it, but rodents are doable.

Our cat came inside with a mouse and lost it. I found the mouse sitting under couch, in the farthest corner. Did not want to scare the mouse to run away.
Took my longest rifle (FX Dreamline GRS, 600mm barrel, .177) and moved muzzle as close as I could. Then dryfired at the mouse and that blast of air did the job.

Some longer time ago, in the summer one big a$$ hornet was in my office and annoyed me. Dryfiring at the hornet, almost point blank, smashed it. Again Dreamline but when it was in Tactical "mode".

When I was young I used to get flys with one of those Crossman pump pistols (air only). I found that shooting straight at them perpendicular to surface(pretty much always a window) didn’t have the desired effect of splattering them and they usually survived. But if I held the gun at a steep angle I could launch them into the window frame at high velocity and that would drop them dead.