FX Anyone ever get the urge to eviscerate a fly but by the air from your PCP only…? Just me?

hmmmm,sometimes.

i also have pondered,
what a crazy nerf dart shooter my impact would be with the liner removed....
(yes i checked lol
and yes a nerf dart is a perfect fit with no liner lol)
but im guessing it would rip the dart to shreds in the process lol
Muzzle loaded impact, nerf dart edition.

Never thought about that, now I'm wondering about sticking lit firecrackers in the end. Get the timing just right, and have a air burst over the pigeons.

Reactions: Maizen
Yes, the darts get shredded if they're hit by the full brunt of air. You also need a really good air stripper because the puff of air from the muzzle pushes the tail to one side or the other the instant it leaves the barrel
Sounds like you're speaking from experience lol. We're gonna end up with a "FX impact nerf dart tuning" page. So ahhhh what reg setting did you have.

• Haha
Reactions: Maizen and Vana2
Sounds like you're speaking from experience lol. We're gonna end up with a "FX impact nerf dart tuning" page. So ahhhh what reg setting did you have.
I designed and 3d printed a screw on muzzle device to entertain my daughter who has been enjoying nerf battles. It's not impressive at the moment because of the fact that too much air follows the dart even on my pp700 at lower power.

I was sitting in my office, when a mouse decided to visit.
I could see him in the corner of my eye.
Next to me, I had a loaded .30 FX Crown.
Too close to use the scope, so I had to guestimate, and guess what?.....
No more mouse!
Unfortunately, the .30 cal passed through the unfortunate mouse, and is now imbeded into the solid oak harwood floor!

• Haha
hmmmm,sometimes.

i also have pondered,
what a crazy nerf dart shooter my impact would be with the liner removed....
(yes i checked lol
and yes a nerf dart is a perfect fit with no liner lol)
but im guessing it would rip the dart to shreds in the process lol
And it would be extremely loud…unless someone made nerf dart moderators 😂

I keep my BF 312 on the patio in the summer. One pump, gun goes pop, fly is gone.
The grandkids love it. It wears me out pumping for them.

The pneumatic fly killer

IMG_3931.jpeg

Reactions: Airgun Al