• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone ever DENIED an airgun from airgdepot from FedEx?

@YO : So as to leaks, when they start, do you just change, grease the seals or further inspection needed? Just curious.

@MikeVV : I’ve called several times and no answer. If you wait long enough, you get booted from the call system. I’ve been persistent on email so I think AGD does not want to deal with me 🤣. I’ve emailed before and they have promptly replied..but not this time.

You just let them know you are not accepting the package. Worked for a distributor out here in Seattle and we do this from time to time.

UPDATE: I accepted the package. The main reasons I wanted this rifle was due to being light, best shot count for the size, Gen 2 accurate and made in the USA..& as YO stated, 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

just cleaning the barrel atm...filling to 2500psi to monitor for leaks.

I would buy a spare factory trigger group from CROSMAN to modify OR buy a CROSMAN Challenger trigger group since the Gen1 Marauder triggers already discontinued then MAKE YOUR OWN ACE HARDWARE TRIGGER GUARD cutout and put a credit or gift card shim in between the gun and Challenger trigger to make it work and don't install without that shim gift card spacer or you WILL DAMAGE the trigger sear. You need the gun to be able to return to factory specs in order to capitalize on the 5 year warranty. Don't do anything that can't be undone or make it too obvious you tampered with it.