Anyone ever DENIED an airgun from airgdepot from FedEx?

When dealing with Airgun Depot in the past,
I *accidentally* placed an order with them for the *wrong* scope mounts.. 
I hit them up as soon as I caught it, but, they worked too fast that day, and already had em' shipped out. 
[Amazing service / speed IMO]

They told me to "refuse the package - as it would then immediately be sent back to them". So that's what I did.

It was the very first time I'd ever refused a delivery, so, it felt a bit odd, but, it worked.
As soon as they received the order back at their shop, I was immediately credited.

*If you need to use this method for whatever reason, do them a solid, and let them know ahead of time!

*Sometimes there could be a return fee 
*Sometimes there could be a re-stock fee

Just check with them to find out. Policies differ from place to place.

Sam -

Every time I read something like this I have more respect for the guys on this forum. Hats off to Chichi also. He knew what he was thinking about doing was greasy but if enough guys supported it or did it, then it would be ok. Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest or cheapest way but it’s the best way to not lose your integrity. Sometimes it’s all we have left when making tough decisions.

I don’t really know if what he’s trying to do is shady or not. Plenty of retailers will use the “refuse shipment” option because they can confirm the package will be returned to them unopened and the item can be sold as new. If they leave it up to the customer to return, they don’t know what they’re getting back and in what condition.

My advice is just shoot AGD a call and let them know your plan. Good luck! (I change my mind all the time! Better to realize it now anyway).

Gentlemen! 
totally appreciate this forums members for sure!

yeah I know, it sounds greasy ;) but I did send AGD an email yesterday explaining my plans of rejecting the package from FedX and so far crickets...“Chirp chirp”.

But I’d rather be happy with something i want. 

was it buyer remorse? Not in the beginning, after watching tons of you tubers reviews, I realized I made a mistake on my decision.

YO- Purchased the Fortitude .22, want the Avenger;)

Being this my first purchase of a PCP, it was NOT an easy decision folks! 

so, buyers remorse? Probably! Ain’t gonna lie.

The Fortitude has a much better warranty FIVE YEARS!!!! Both are prone to leaks by design IMHO. Benjamin shows up either right away or early on. The other may show symptoms half way through its warranty or right after its over unless Air Venturi had the Chinese POST ATI Nova Liberty manufacturer fix or improve that valve design and seals.

1594253796_8189591595f0661e44671f9.58434091.png