Anyone else?

I've been in business for well over forty years and have packages delivered almost everyday. I've never had a problem that I recall. With the number of packages delivered daily there has to be a percentage of screw ups. It's inevitable. I've found the drivers for the most part to be pretty reasonable. BUT they are rushed. Those guys don't hang around to chit chat that's for sure. It does emphasize the need to insure and package well.

There are good people (and bad) in all industries and concerns. I'll add one while we're complaining. I gave a gun smith a gun to work on and THREE YEARS passed and the work was never even started and after several calls with questions and excuses given I ask for the rifle back. Fellow handed me the rifle and never said a word. He was angry with me for asking for it back. I wouldn't categorize gun smiths because of this experience and I'm sure the vast majority of people working for Fedex and UPS do the best they can. Just saying.

Hello-

I watched a UPS driver toss my new 80lb steel scuba tank over 5 feet onto my concrete steps with a clang, last week. I had to take it in for a 2nd hydro to be sure it was not damaged. I reported the incident (which I have recorded via RING) UPS has made no effort to follow up. They do not care.

Kind regards,

I've had plenty of guns and bows sent to my home address, but as soon as I get that tracking # I make the call to FedEx or UPS and tell them to "hold for pick up". It's free. Then when the tracking number says it's there I swing by and pick it up. Never have anything left outside my house,even in the backyard (which is an option ) My wife has had packages left outside that were supposed to be signed for, and even though nothing has been stolen yet....it's only a matter of time. 

I've had plenty of guns and bows sent to my home address, but as soon as I get that tracking # I make the call to FedEx or UPS and tell them to "hold for pick up". It's free. Then when the tracking number says it's there I swing by and pick it up. Never have anything left outside my house,even in the backyard (which is an option ) My wife has had packages left outside that were supposed to be signed for, and even though nothing has been stolen yet....it's only a matter of time.

Hey im all for pick up but not with fedex. 

The fedex i would have to go to is in east st. Louis and thats nit the nost friendly part of town. 

Its almost more risky to pick it up then have it sit on my porch haha

Just a little up date.

After months of fighting with FedEx they finally agreed to pay me MY money for the lost package. 

It's been a big ordeal dealing with those people. 

The driver of the truck is a lying POS of a person. He told his boss I came outta my house and sighed the package. I didn't and had the proof. Fedex seemed to only want to hear the drivers side of the story and that was irratating to say they least.

After arguing with the claims department I got them to see my side and the agreed the driver is in the wrong.

I told then have the driver tell you what I look like. He couldn't. 

I asked them who sighed it? He couldn't because there was no first name and my last name was spelled wrong.

Fedex told me I was assuming the driver messes up. I came back saying your assuming hes telling the truth. They didnt like that.

Fast forward a little and now they will pay me back for the missing package but only after I told that there was a FIREARM is that package( it wasnt) that kinda lit a fire under there ass.

So now I'm waiting for Brian at edgunwest to send in a letter to fedex and I will finally have my money back

Man this is scary stuff. I remember back when I ordered my gen 3 vulcan from Topgun Airguns. That whole proses was horrendous. I assure you I will never order from them ever again. After the order I actually heard nothing from them for 3 weeks. Anyway Ill get to what I was getting at. They shipped it Fedex and I was fin with that but they shipped the manufacturers box and did not put it into another box. So it said right on it in nice bold print Air Gun Technologies. When they dropped it off it was just a ring of the doorbell and it was left there. Not happy about that at all. So yeah, if a distrustful fedex employee decided they liked what they seen it would of been gone. 

I also had a small issue with edgun west once (sad to say) They shipped my leshiy barrel with no tracking with USPS. I called them about it and the were friendly about the whole thing but I think I was all an act to appease me. I did get the barrel but I never heard from Edgun west after that. I think they knew what was going on but just blue me off. They even told me that they shipped another. And I would of been more then happy to send it back if I ended up with 2 barrels.

I know this was way off topic but it just sparked up that flame. Anyway, it is always scary (at least for me anyway) when I have something I spent a good amount on being tossed through the system as I wait for it. With all of the crazy a-holes looking to steel the stuff you worked for just to get something nice for nothing, it scares the hell out of me sometimes. This is why I have cameras set up now. Once I seen how people just walking up to a house and grabbing your package posted all over the net and the local news. Cameras were a must. The wife and I order far to much stuff online to risk it. And no doubt the delivery company being Fedex, UPS, or even USPS are going to be quick to point out it was not their fault but yours. It just seems the way they operate. Its the typical Big company against the little guy.

I had a similar issue with Fed Ex but my loss was no where close to yours. Lucky for me my company lest me get personal deliveries at my work which is a big help. I'm glad you are getting you money back hopefuly they take care of you quick.

If I would been a little smarter at the time I would have had it shipped to my work seeing they business accounts with all the shipping companies. 

Far as fedex being quick, well thats been long gone. It has been 3 months since I started my claim with them haha.

It's funny though, when fedex wants money they take it( I mean charging me 2 times on shipping multiple times) but now I need MY money they take there sweet ass time. 

Oh and I never even got started on how fedex customer service is or the lack thereof 

Man this is scary stuff. I remember back when I ordered my gen 3 vulcan from Topgun Airguns. That whole proses was horrendous. I assure you I will never order from them ever again. After the order I actually heard nothing from them for 3 weeks. Anyway Ill get to what I was getting at. They shipped it Fedex and I was fin with that but they shipped the manufacturers box and did not put it into another box. So it said right on it in nice bold print Air Gun Technologies. When they dropped it off it was just a ring of the doorbell and it was left there. Not happy about that at all. So yeah, if a distrustful fedex employee decided they liked what they seen it would of been gone. 

I also had a small issue with edgun west once (sad to say) They shipped my leshiy barrel with no tracking with USPS. I called them about it and the were friendly about the whole thing but I think I was all an act to appease me. I did get the barrel but I never heard from Edgun west after that. I think they knew what was going on but just blue me off. They even told me that they shipped another. And I would of been more then happy to send it back if I ended up with 2 barrels.

I know this was way off topic but it just sparked up that flame. Anyway, it is always scary (at least for me anyway) when I have something I spent a good amount on being tossed through the system as I wait for it. With all of the crazy a-holes looking to steel the stuff you worked for just to get something nice for nothing, it scares the hell out of me sometimes. This is why I have cameras set up now. Once I seen how people just walking up to a house and grabbing your package posted all over the net and the local news. Cameras were a must. The wife and I order far to much stuff online to risk it. And no doubt the delivery company being Fedex, UPS, or even USPS are going to be quick to point out it was not their fault but yours. It just seems the way they operate. Its the typical Big company against the little guy.

Honestly it is scary. Not even just the fact that people like to steal from people, but it's pretty scary spending 1400 bucks or more through the interweb.

For me I have to buy everything online and it sucks cause I'm buying stuff based others words because I have no way of trying anything out without a nice long car ride.

I live in Missouri and from what I found there is close to nothing airgun related.

Yes, call the police, here's what happened to me. Luckily my son was home and got in the way of this little scam

Bad guys in Florida open an account with Rodan and Fields in California

Bad guys order $500 worth of stuff and have it shipped to my house via Fed EX. Luckily son found box and brought inside.

Bad guys in Florida authorize Fed Ex to pickup box from my porch.

Fed Ex driver shows up later to pick up same box, they have label printing equipment on the trucks, so assume any box on porch is to be picked up. They print labels and slap on box, luckily box is inside. Driver leaves note that he tried to pick up box.

Scam is that Fed Ex delivers to my house, then second Fed Ex truck shows up to ship box to bad guys in Florida.

Took three weeks to figure out what was happening. Rodan and Fields sells upscale makeup. Had son not been home, I'd never have known what happened and Fed Ex would not help. Just goes along with drivers throwing TV's over fences and destroying stuff for chuckles and grins. Most drivers are good, but a few baddies spoil the whole bunch

I got Police involved and Rodan and Fields fraud department but it took lots of effort to get it all wrapped up. Installed security doorbells after that mess.

Fed EX denies all responsibility for anything, so get the police and file a report, It's the only way to get Fed EX to listen

And the problems just continue! 

Fedex sent me out a check after four months of fighting them.

That's awesome I though.

Well when I opened the check it was for 155 bucks not the 1400 I lost!

There reason for this is the package didnt have a declared value when shipped out. Even though they have all the proper receipts and what not they say that's not good enough now.

I'm pretty pissed to say the least.

This has been going on for 4 months and my time alone is worth more than that punk ass 155 bucks.

I not sure how to go forward with all this but I'm not done with them that's for sure.