Anyone else have a Leshiy Classic .30 cal barrel?

I happened upon a 350mm .30 cal barrel for my Leshiy Classic in a package deal and I’m not quite sure what to do with it. I’m familiar with the dirty .30 tune (which seems awesome, but I don’t want to have to buy the 12 ft/lb reg). I want to know what you all are doing with it and what the Leshiy is capable of doing with .30 cal. What pellets have worked for you? 

Right now I’m working on getting a super quiet backyard tune in .22 cal, but that .30 cal barrel keeps piquing my interest.

I happened upon a 350mm .30 cal barrel for my Leshiy Classic in a package deal and I’m not quite sure what to do with it. I’m familiar with the dirty .30 tune (which seems awesome, but I don’t want to have to buy the 12 ft/lb reg). I want to know what you all are doing with it and what the Leshiy is capable of doing with .30 cal. What pellets have worked for you? 

Right now I’m working on getting a super quiet backyard tune in .22 cal, but that .30 cal barrel keeps piquing my interest.

i am intrigued why you need 12fpe reg for .30 barrel? seems a little low energy for 0.30 calibre? please do explain to me.

I do not have a 30 cal barrel but do have a 25 cal barrel in the 350mm length.

If your super quiet backyard tune involves a higher reg pressure and a shorter dwell time then I'd just put the 30 cal barrel in and then tune the HST to ~97% of the first velocity peak. I suspect you'd be impressed with the power range you can get. 

I have read about the Dirty 30 tune but don't recall the speeds he was shooting at. However, I have recently started pesting with 25 Polymags below 500 FPS. I think this is about as far as I'd want to take the slow and heavy approach to pesting. I do like it, though. Quiet, less pass through and brings the PBR in closer to my shooting position.

I have one and love it. I actually got rid of my .25 and .22 cal barrels and just have it set up to shoot a hair under 600 fps with the JSBs and FX pellets. Super quiet, accurate and still devastating 40-50 yards. Only drawback is the pellets being a bit more expensive but still affordable. I was amazed at how much bigger a .30 pellet was compared to a .25. Not sure how effective .30 would be at 12 fpe, might be too slow 

Not sure how effective .30 would be at 12 fpe, might be too slow

After posting and reading Steyr's comment above I went and re-read the Dirty 30 page. 

How I read it was that he was getting fliers when trying to tune the 30 for slower speeds with the regular reg.

So he tried the sub-12 reg but was still tuning it for 515 FPS, or 26 FPE.