Anyone call/email fx usa about power plenum yet?

I contacted them in November. They were non-commital.

1577919525_12452231885e0d242512a2e4.25408955_Nothing.jpg

Interesting. Huma does list the same exact kit for both the MKI and MKII Impact. The ad in the MK1 section still shows a graphic that says MKII, so I'm not 100% convinced. I'm sure more details will be available in the future.

One other thing I noted in the Huma listing for the Power Plenum upgrade is:

We do not ship these items to Sweden, Canada or the USA

Their other ads don't say that, and I've purchased regulators from them, so they may not be allowed to ship there to the US for some reason. Hopefully it's just a dealer agreement, and a US dealer will be selling them instead.

Rusty

They fit all impacts. All impacts use the same valve housing OD. The threaded portion is a larger diameter on the MKII to match the MKII air tube. Once they copied my eccentric design there was no more need for threads on the valve housing. The new valve housing just has a shoulder that registers inside the eccentric plenum's rear plug. That's why they include a valve housing with the kit, so it fits all versions now.

They fit all impacts. All impacts use the same valve housing OD. The threaded portion is a larger diameter on the MKII to match the MKII air tube. Once they copied my eccentric design there was no more need for threads on the valve housing. The new valve housing just has a shoulder that registers inside the eccentric plenum's rear plug. That's why they include a valve housing with the kit, so it fits all versions now.

Thanks for the great explanation. Good to know. The next question is where can I pre-order one in the US?

Thanks for the great explanation. Good to know. The next question is where can I pre-order one in the US?

FX USA is the only place I know of but they suffer serious management issues. Maybe it's a Swedish thing but they have some weird business practices, compared to US standards anyway.

The best move FX USA could make would be to sell these kits through Palm Beach Airguns to get customers quick dependable service with no BS.

The best move FX USA could make would be to sell these kits through Palm Beach Airguns to get customers quick dependable service with no BS.

Amen brother. I emailed Joel this morning about the ETA for the latest version of the rifle, and if they ever plan to start selling the .35 cal. I figure they needed the plenum before they could get enough power for the .35, so maybe it will show up eventually. I'll upgrade my current, trusty Impact, and wait. Realistically, I won't gain much over what I've already been able to get, but it will be nice to start back over at the latest version.

Is this plenum upgrade coming with all new Impacts now? What about those Impacts that are still under warranty (is the upgrade free?)...or is this a separate "option" all together and not part of the standard model?

I assume for the first Gen Impact from 2016 this will work, but must pay for the kit.

Sent email to FX USA, received the same auto-reply. But I am glad at least they have an auto-reply.