• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone buy from this online company - Dianascope?

I found this company's website and I'm a little bit leary about ordering from it. The prices are insanely low, free shipping, and everything seems to be in stock when all the other website companies are backordered on what I'm looking for.

I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a foreign company.

Anyone have any experience ordering from this company?

Dianascope.com

Thanks,

Wayne

Ok, this is why I love being part of a community like this forum.

I just called Texas Air Guns. He told me he is not affiliated with the website Dianascope.com, and he says he gets at least 10 calls a week from people who have ordered online and haven't gotten a delivery yet. He claims the website is a Chinese scam website.

I'll tell you what tipped me off. On the Dianascope website, they have every airgun imaginable, and all are listed as being in-stock for ridiculous discounts. Seemed to good to be true, and it is.

If anyone more experienced with our forum knows the best way to warn all of our members, please do.

Wayne

Reactions: kirkb
Ok, this is why I love being part of a community like this forum.

I just called Texas Air Guns. He told me he is not affiliated with the website Dianascope.com, and he says he gets at least 10 calls a week from people who have ordered online and haven't gotten a delivery yet. He claims the website is a Chinese scam website.

I'll tell you what tipped me off. On the Dianascope website, they have every airgun imaginable, and all are listed as being in-stock for ridiculous discounts. Seemed to good to be true, and it is.

If anyone more experienced with our forum knows the best way to warn all of our members, please do.

Wayne

The deed is done!!

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/scam-alert-dianascope-com/

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=183798.new#new

Why not? High dollar guns, lots of recent interest in cheaper shooting options. Easy money. We recently got a new puppy and we did an internet search and came across a seller (in Texas no less) that shipped dogs. Long story short it was a scam that involved "pet shipping insurance" that had the new owner forwarding money to cover the mandatory insurance charge that the seller "forgot", by the time people figured it out they guy had moved on. We were all set to send a down payment when we stumbled upon a BBB review that described the scam in great detail. Thank goodness. 2 days later the site was gone, but resurfaced a few weeks later under a different name (same scam different name). You just need to stick with the tried and tried dealers and check and double check anything that seems too good to be true (cause it usually is). Things I always look for on a site: Phone number. A quick search will confirm legit numbers (or at least area codes), matching e-mails (if your shopping at airgundotcom the email should end in airgundotcom as legit businesses usually have a domain that includes email). Physical address (easily faked as we have seen hear, but If you Google map it and it's an empty field or an auto Savage yard, well there you go). BBB has a pretty good site to look at, but please remember that the BBB is a play to pay so it is pretty easy to get a BBB rating. Last but not least is to Google the biz. Dig around and see what the reviews say (you get a feeling for real vs fake reviews).