• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone bought a GX-CS4 from Aliexpress?

No, I got scared of GX pumps. I'm in NZ and real GX don't sell to here...plus they only list 110V and we are 240V.
So yeah...YH may win but the Tuxing looks solid too.
No, the PS is dual voltage. Not that it matters, if they won't ship there. Sorry to hear that for your sake.

• Package include:
  • pcp air compressor *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, 110v-12V Power Supply*1
  • Specifications:
  • Power: 350W
  • Voltage: 110V/220V AC voltage or 12V car battery
  • Motor speed: 2700r/min
  • Air output: 11 l/min
  • Weight: 33lbs
  • Noise level: 70 decibels
  • Cooling system: water cooling system + fan cooling
  • Automatic stop
  • Moisture filter: built-in
  • Maximum working pressure: 400bars/5800psi
  • Continuous working time: 4 to 5 hours
  • Maximum cylinder capacity: 6.8L

From the owner's pamphlet:

1709189621120.png

No, I got scared of GX pumps. I'm in NZ and real GX don't sell to here...plus they only list 110V and we are 240V.
So yeah...YH may win but the Tuxing looks solid too.
The reason is the costs

From the US to NZ, for the cs2 model is $126.60 with the best rate available. Full retail shipping for that compressor to NZ is over 700usd. What the cost from China to NZ I do not know. Plus you're looking at import fees/taxes as well.

Until there is a large enough demand for a hub.. or best case, a stocking dealer, you probably will not see GX there.

Hopefully that will change and someone will carry them, which will bring the transportation costs down with a large order.

Reactions: Grey-Kiwi
Already done. Refund on the way.
Seller had no stock!
But...make of it what you will...the 'no stock' message only appeared after I asked if it was a genuine product.
OK then...what now?
Just get a nice simple little Yong Heng probably. The Ali store 'Choan' assure me that it is genuine Yong Heng.
Nothing is simple these days is it?
I don't imagine that "AI bot" got back to you and apologized for lying and or getting it wrong?

I'm not busting on ya, I'm just thrilled you're getting your money back from those crooks and you didn't end up with a cloned piece of garbage.

Reactions: Grey-Kiwi
The reason is the costs

From the US to NZ, for the cs2 model is $126.60 with the best rate available. Full retail shipping for that compressor to NZ is over 700usd. What the cost from China to NZ I do not know. Plus you're looking at import fees/taxes as well.

Until there is a large enough demand for a hub.. or best case, a stocking dealer, you probably will not see GX there.

Hopefully that will change and someone will carry them, which will bring the transportation costs down with a large order.
1900colt,
Can't recall much from you during three years here, but you made a big score for the good guys on this thread. Are you Batman? WM

1900colt,
Can't recall much from you during three years here, but you made a big score for the good guys on this thread. Are you Batman? WM
I mostly collect older airguns so read stuff here more than post.

But, I know the GX brand and work very very closely with them. Communication with GX and I is nearly every day as I consider some from the parent company (Anbul) friends. When this thread was seen there was a lot going on to try to keep you guys safe from getting junk.

You can't clean them all up, the ones that end up left are the ones that are more than if you actually buy from GX, either the website, Amazon, Walmart, or the refurbished on Ebay are your safest bets. Don't be fooled by cheap prices on the Chinese sites.

No other sellers of compressors will do what GX does.

• Wow
Reactions: Airgun Al
I mostly collect older airguns so read stuff here more than post.

But, I know the GX brand and work very very closely with them. Communication with GX and I is nearly every day as I consider some from the parent company (Anbul) friends. When this thread was seen there was a lot going on to try to keep you guys safe from getting junk.

You can't clean them all up, the ones that end up left are the ones that are more than if you actually buy from GX, either the website, Amazon, Walmart, or the refurbished on Ebay are your safest bets. Don't be fooled by cheap prices on the Chinese sites.

You, Sir, are going in my "hero" column, Batman, or not. WM

I asked GX yesterday if I could buy from them. They said "No, we don't sell to NZ".
But they sent me a link where I could buy it from...Alibaba!
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/GX-E-CS4-400bar-12V-110V_1600825477711.html
So...what's up?
Sellers on Aliexpress are crooks, but on Alibaba all is good?
I'm a tad confussled.

Its real easy to tell them apart!
If someone sells them for less money than you do, they are counterfeit and fake junk!
See the difference?
REAL:

:
fake.jpg

FAKE:

fake.jpg

Reactions: Dog
5 sellers on there shut down as of 8pm cst trying to pass these off

@SpringerScooter if you want one over there.. better order fast before the rest of those fakes are shutdown
Well.. there you have it.
It was taken care of and the fake ad is removed😁😁

1. Did you report the ones on Ebay too, or are those yours?
2. How can you spot the difference between real and fake, when they did not even have internal photographs on the Aliexpress add's that you had removed? I hope you were 100% correct about ALL of those different sellers on Aliexpress being fake, BEFORE you reported them and had them removed. It would not be good for ALL those families to go hungry tonight, if you were wrong.
3. Once again I ask, would YOU please tell us, or provide photographs showing us the difference between a 'REAL" pump that you sell/repair/deal with, and all those other pumps that you reported as "FAKE" on Aliexpress? Is it top secret or something?
4. Since you work very closely with GX brand, and consider GX as friends, can you please ask them why their domain name (GXPUMPOFFICIAL.COM) is registered with Alibaba, if, according to you, every GX CS4 on Aliexpress is fake?
5. Last but not least, why on earth would GXPUMPOFFICIAL.COM refer prospective customers to Alibaba, and not their own official web site?

Surely a GX salesman and repairman with your expertise and knowledge, would be able to at least provide photos, of the differences, between real and fake...right?

Or is it a trade secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 1900colt
Last edited:
According to 1900Colt, if its on Aliexpress its FAKE, but the ones he sells on Ebay are REAL.
He reported ALL of them on Aliexpress, earlier today, yet has offered no means in which to differentiate real from fake.

Buy that thing on Aliexpress and it's fake...I can promise you that🙂

Again.. the compressors on Aliexpress ARE FAKES.

According to 1900Colt, if its on Aliexpress its FAKE, but the ones he sells on Ebay are REAL.
He reported ALL of them on Aliexpress, earlier today, yet has offered no means in which to differentiate real from fake.
The burden of proof is NOT on @1900colt to show they are fake, but on the seller to show that they are real (Cannot proive a false positive, eh?). Guess that cannot happen, since Ali shut them down for being fake.

Instead of trying to bash a forum member for doing the right thing, perhaps you could thank him for saving many here some unnecessary angst?

Last edited: