Anyone bought a GX-CS4 from Aliexpress?

Yet GXPUMPOFFICIAL.COM domain name, is registered with Alibaba!
[URL
Doesn't matter if it's registered there. They don't sell on Aliexpress.

Believe and buy where you want...but don't ask GX to warranty or repair a product they are not selling. Gx pump has made it clear these are fake and the Aliexpress sellers have been notified.

Dont be fooled Gerry!
Based on another members experience here, with "smoke and shower of sparks", its not the clones we need to worry abaout! The "smoke and shower of sparks" came from a "OFFICIAL" product purchased from "GXPUMPOFFICIAL.COM".
Reguardless, the question remains as to whether or not they are the same identical compressor, or if there are differences, and if so, how to tell them apart.
The AC-to-DC adapter that comes with the GX CS4 is available on Amazon and so is the replacement they sent me. Yeah, my 1st one had a bit of an issue, kinda, sorta, but the replacement is peachy. It's just an AC-to-DC adapter guys, no rocket science involved. There are a good number of ppl out there using the original AC-to-DC adapters that have encountered no problems with it. The sky is not falling.

I just ordered a GX CS4-I from Aliexpress this morning.
Then I read the comments on here about fakes/copies.
I contacted Aliexpress Help centre...and their reply is below.
Now you can say that maybe they lied to me...but Aliexpress would be foolish to do so.
I think the pump I bought is genuine. Seems to be the same pump as the other CS4 models but has internal power supply. The spec's I read are the same as the other models re max pressure, run time, etc. Certainly nothing to suggest that the 'CS4-I' model is only for small cylinders (well OK...up to 6.8 Litre...is that a small cylinder?).

Ali.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Al
If Gerry and Colt want to pay more money, for the exact same identical product, (without any proof that they are different), and do business with a web site (gxpumpofficial.com) that is owned by Alibaba (yet claims they dont sell on AliExpress), and has at least one failure incident of "Smoke and Shooting Sparks", by all means, do so!
Call me crazy, but until someone can actually show proof of differences, if I were to purchase one of these, it would certainly be the less expensive version of the same identical product, and without a "OFFICIAL" smoke and shooting sparks history!

I’m in dispute with AliExpress now on non delivery of my compressor. They told me it was delayed shipping. When I mentioned their delivery guarantee, all of a sudden they said it was delivered 5 days before I filed the claim.
Follow up email said it was shipped and should be delivered Saturday. The tracking shows that it is now being shipped by Amazon.
Let’s see what happens!

I’m in dispute with AliExpress now on non delivery of my compressor. They told me it was delayed shipping. When I mentioned their delivery guarantee, all of a sudden they said it was delivered 5 days before I filed the claim.
Follow up email said it was shipped and should be delivered Saturday. The tracking shows that it is now being shipped by Amazon.
Let’s see what happens!
Aliexpress might be covering it... it's a mess over there today🤣🤣

Reactions: WoodWelder
Amazon has removed cloned items in the past as well. As long as no one complains, these eCommerce sites will continue to rake in the cash!
You just gotta catch them...unfortunately, I had not been on Aliexpress in awhile.

Copyright and infringement rules do apply and getting these off the market is good as GX has a very solid brand. It's this junk that hurts...especially when it "looks" the same and they steal the ad itself

I saw those on there 413 and you can get another 25 off being new to site

The yong is a pain with water and all but what I have is real

Thought about getting the GX for a back up

Glad I waited
Order from Amazon, Walmart, or the GX offical website. There are also real refurbished and open box ones on Ebay. Even Ebay sometimes will have fakes...

I just ordered a GX CS4-I from Aliexpress this morning.
Then I read the comments on here about fakes/copies.
I contacted Aliexpress Help centre...and their reply is below.
Now you can say that maybe they lied to me...but Aliexpress would be foolish to do so.
I think the pump I bought is genuine. Seems to be the same pump as the other CS4 models but has internal power supply. The spec's I read are the same as the other models re max pressure, run time, etc. Certainly nothing to suggest that the 'CS4-I' model is only for small cylinders (well OK...up to 6.8 Litre...is that a small cylinder?).

View attachment 440655
Ya MIGHT want to cancel that the order on that pseudo-CS4 before it's too late to get your money back m8.

Already done. Refund on the way.
Seller had no stock!
But...make of it what you will...the 'no stock' message only appeared after I asked if it was a genuine product.
OK then...what now?
Just get a nice simple little Yong Heng probably. The Ali store 'Choan' assure me that it is genuine Yong Heng.
Nothing is simple these days is it?
You got lucky. A little birdie whispered in my ear, and it turns out that all the posts by @1900colt were legit, and you narrowly avoided a bad experience from a knock-off. You should buy a lottery ticket!!

Well, I figured to avoid Ali and went looking for a Yong Heng (or similar).
I don't want to derail this thread, but while you good folks are here...Is a Tuxing a clone of the Yong Heng?
Seems similar. Same same, or different?
https://www.tuxingcn.com/txes023-30...-pumpsingle-cylinder-compressor-p2045639.html
I'm only looking to fill direct to the gun (200cc cylinder), but don't know that I want to trust an air cooled jobby. I like the idea of water cooling.

Well, I figured to avoid Ali and went looking for a Yong Heng (or similar).
I don't want to derail this thread, but while you good folks are here...Is a Tuxing a clone of the Yong Heng?
Seems similar. Same same, or different?
https://www.tuxingcn.com/txes023-30...-pumpsingle-cylinder-compressor-p2045639.html
I'm only looking to fill direct to the gun (200cc cylinder), but don't know that I want to trust an air cooled jobby. I like the idea of water cooling.
If a CS4 isn't in your budget, perhaps a CS3 might be? I opted for the CS4 due to the stronger motor/built-in water cooling/4 stage pumping, but it's a little pricier at $500-600.

Tons of YH lovers here, so there is that.