Anyone bought a GX-CS4 from Aliexpress?

Check the pics. There have been changes in hose locations, " dash " configurations. Just make sure your getting latest and greatest.
Thanks, yeah, I'm being very careful about all the ducks being in a row. What I'm seeing ARE the 350W GX-CS4, which, I believe, are the latest.

Last edited:
Please share the link!
I see them on Aliexpress, but I dont see them for a couple hundred dollars less than other sites.
Can't "share" or copy link but here's a screen shot off aliexpress
Screenshot_20240227-144542_AliExpress.jpg

OK, here's the "rub". I believe, but not absolutely sure, the more inexpensive ones on Aliexpress might be COPIES! Of the 10 or so I've looked at there's ONLY ONE mentioned GX as brand name. Others were different. I'm getting red flags in my gut. It's like AUTHENTIC Yong Heng or copy? The pictures used in the ad are the exact pictures used in real GX ads. Very confusing. BUYER BEWARE! DO YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE before jumping on a cheap price!

Last edited:
OK, here's the "rub". I believe, but not absolutely sure, the more inexpensive ones on Aliexpress might be COPIES! Of the 10 or so I've looked at there's ONLY ONE mentioned GX as brand name. Others were different. I'm getting red flags in my gut. It's like AUTHENTIC Yong Heng or copy? The pictures used in the ad are the exact pictures used in real GX ads. Very confusing. BUYER BEWARE! DO YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE before jumping on a cheap price!
In reguards to the link I previously posted.....The description says the brand is GX, and the model is a ‎GX-E-CS4. I have sent the seller a few questions.... I asked if this item was made by GSX, or if it was a copy? I also asked if the photos in the items description, are identical to the item one would receive if ordered, or if there are differences? I also inquired about the warranty. I expect to have a reply in 24 hours or so, and will post the sellers response here.
$452 delivered after tax and free shipping....
Free returns if things go sour.
But Ive never ordered from Aliexpress, so.....

Last edited:
In reguards to the link I previously posted.....The description says the brand is GSX, and the model is a ‎GX-E-CS4. I have sent the seller a few questions.... I asked if this item was made by GSX, or if it was a copy? I also asked if the photos in the items description, are identical to the item one would receive if ordered, or if there are differences? I also inquired about the warranty. I expect to have a reply in 24 hours or so, and will post the sellers response here.
$452 delivered...Free shipping....Free returns.
Is that the $413 one? That one (that I looked at) doesn't show GX Pumps as manufacturer. THAT is the real brand name. Let's keep each other updated when we get answers.

Is that the $413 one? That one (that I looked at) doesn't show GX Pumps as manufacturer. THAT is the real brand name. Let's keep each other updated when we get answers.
Yes.
$413.38 minus $1.51 coupon + $40.16 tax = $452.03 total
I posted the link in post #7 of this thread.
If you scroll down, in the description, it says "GX Pump" is the brand, "GX" as the manufacturer, and "GX-E-CS4" for the model.

Im spoiled!
I am able to get my 88C.F. tank filled locally, for $10.
The beauty with this option, is that its super dry, breathing quality air, specifically for fire departments.
But this involves driving across town, dropping it off, and picking it up the following day.
I also have 2 , 5 year old but brand new, never unboxed Yong Heng's , at home as a back up.

So Im torn...

While it would be nice to fill my own, even with a quality compressor, I probably would just simply continue paying the $10, and supporting my local business.
Now, in about 5 years, my 88 c.f. tank will officially expire, and they will no longer fill it, so THAT is when a compressor will begin to benifit me personally.

Yes.
$413.38 minus $1.51 coupon + $40.16 tax = $452.03 total
I posted the link in post #7 of this thread.
If you scroll down, in the description, it says "GX Pump" is the brand, "GX" as the manufacturer, and "GX-E-CS4" for the model.
That's not a huge difference between the sales price I got using https://gxpumpofficial.com at $477 delivered. I'm not sure the either is great on warranty service, but that definitely a something to consider. Amazon with service agreement would be the best but you pay for that.

Reactions: Airgun Al