• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anybody test this out yet

I'm running into a similar problem. My Power Plenum is a first run gun that should have the 57mm spring. Anything over 145 bar and I lose velocity. I was pushing .25 FX Hybrids at 1060 with the pellet liner with very tight extreme spread, but can't get them over 1040 with the Superior liner and the ES is all over the place. I'm looking into dual transfer port, lighter return spring, and a pin probe.

I have dual transfer port and pellet probe i gained very little velosity still anything over 140 bar on my reg is unusable I gotta longer hammer spring ill be testing out this weekend ill post my results just don't understand how some people with my same exact set-up can adjust their reg to the FX Airgun maximum recommended reg setting but i can't....my gun is 3-4 months old

also would like to add that its crazy how some guys on here actually get upset when us new guys ask about achieving higher velositys or modifying our guns to shoot faster and i think that some of us feel the same we don't wanna just take someone's advice and set our guns up as they think fit im not saying that shooting an airgun over 1000 fps would be more accurate but at tbe same time I would like to test it myself and learn for experience.and test my gun at all the reg pressures from 100 -170 ....I'm pretty sure thats how most of you guys learned everything you know about airguns ....and I'm referring to slugs not pellets .....and most if us are only modifying our guns b/c we can't achieve the speeds that were seeing other guys achieve with the same gun...i spoke to at least 4 people that seem to not be able to use their regulators past 140 bar so its not just me 

That's why it's beneficial to POST your findings here so the ENTIRE WORLD can LEARN from YOU.

1594770774_5005232435f0e455611ebd3.36003664.png