Anybody test this out yet

1594602395_2887522715f0bb39bd2b102.07634098.jpg

For some reason anything past 140 bar I get a decrease in velosity...hammer spring adjuster screw right b/4 bine...valve adjuster 4th line ....huma dual transfer port and pellet probe ...i thought that was just max velosity for 30 cal almost stock ....i can get the nsa 47.3 gr around 940 max then I tune down to the knee around 930 ....its accurate but major drop out past 100 yards .... would like to get them hot 🔥 around 960 then tune down a little to 950 .....

Yeah ....brand new impact I have a power plenum 

When i said that I didn't wanna add external plenum I was talking about like the ugly manometer one

Its cool I got a 22 cal barrel kit coming soon see i shoot slugs only and I like to get them close as possible to 1000 fps ....gotta texan , about to pull the trigger on the Huben K1 if I knew the Impact stock would struggle to produce these numbers for .30 I would have gotten a .22 from the rip !

Its not that deep to where I gotta talk to a tech. was just asking if anybody had experience with the new Huma spring to save me some time it was only six dollars and if I don't like it I could just throw the old
1594666132_4106568845f0cac94274f88.90542827.jpg
spring back in .......i ordered it it came today so now I got the MK1 spring which is the longest Huma spring wich is longer than the MK2 spring and I got of corse the Mk2 spring which came with my gun ill test them both this weekend and post results......I guess this would for folk who have .30 cal. And wanna send "slugs"a little faster without major modifications.......

Copy that ....I got you probably on the weekend....spoke to Glem too he told me had to add heavier hammer weight, bigger value seat, and bigger plenum to achieve those numbers

I assumed you didn't have the power plenum model, so you already have a hammer weight and same sized valve seat as me. So maybe your valve return spring is sapping some power. Maybe try a weaker spring there? Thats strange its not getting any more power above 140bar.