Anybody shooting JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo Beast .22 Cal, 33.96 gr ?

I need to try them in my EvoL HPS. Im currently using it simply as a slug gun as that was what it was intended for. I know it shots the 25 grain JSBs really well. At least before I tuned it. Its far to hot for them now, but something that heavy should work out.
I tried them, no go, but I did not try to increase the reg pressure at all, I had them shooting around 880 and they were all over.

I think you have to shoot them really fast, like 950 up to over 1000 fps, and most guns don't have the power to do that. Justin Welch shot them at the EFT GP event last August from an Impact 800mm slug liner at over 1000 fps and won the event. That event was out to 104 yards so they were obviously stable out to that point.

IMG_2747.jpeg
IMG_2746.jpeg
IMG_2754.jpeg
IMG_2750.jpeg
25 shot groups at 50
And 50 shots at 100y.

Mike

I shoot the Beasts out of my M3 with the 800mm barrel at 990 with .700 to .950" groups at 88 yards. I get moa groups at 50 all day long. It's my go to for raccoons etc out to about 100 or so.
What liner do you use? And can I get the those specific tune settings, like reg 1 and 2 , both hammer spring settings and the valve. I woukd really apreciate that. I've been wanting g to shoot those put of my m3 also with 800mm barrel