Anybody made a purchase from Survival Air Guns?

Is Survival Airguns considered part of BinTacLLC affiliated distributors? I would consider just cancel the order (refund) and go directly through Bin, who is great with customer service. Assuming this is an AEA product.

edit: I see he sells the BinTac S45, so yes he does answer to Bin Lu at BinTacLLC. This means you also have the option of complaining directly to Bin, which may get you a faster resolution. Again, assuming you ordered an AEA product. If you need Bin Lu's # feel free to PM me (it's also listed on his website).

I recently made an online purchase from Survival Airguns and received email confirmation right away but the next day I decided to cancel the order but they did not reply. Now over a week of numerous emails and phone calls with their VM full I've still haven't heard a peep from them. Really unprofessional, no other airgun company I've purchased from would ever do business like them. They started in 2020 so they are new and off to a poor start in my opinion. If they ship the airgun and I ship it back UNOPENED they state on their website that a 40% restocking fee will be applied.

Maybe they just work a day or two now and then and hopefully will get my emails or VM and confirm that they canceled my order and refunded my my CC.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I recently made an online purchase from Survival Airguns and received email confirmation right away but the next day I decided to cancel the order but they did not reply. Now over a week of numerous emails and phone calls with their VM full I've still haven't heard a peep from them. Really unprofessional, no other airgun company I've purchased from would ever do business like them. They started in 2020 so they are new and off to a poor start in my opinion. If they ship the airgun and I ship it back UNOPENED they state on their website that a 40% restocking fee will be applied.

Maybe they just work a day or two now and then and hopefully will get my emails or VM and confirm that they canceled my order and refunded my my CC.
Oh, you don’t have to worry about them shipping your gun. That won’t happen. This place is a total scam. They went totally dark on me for almost 60 days before I finally went ahead and charged it back through the credit card company. They didn’t respond to them, either. I would suggest filing the dispute now. Or as soon as they miss their first deadline.

I'm looking for some positive, redeeming feedback about them before I go nuclear publicly. Advertised an item as in-stock and 5 days max shipping. It's been over six weeks.
Hello @One-Man_Riot

Be very careful with those folks. They sent me a defective item and I never could get them to reply to my email or by phone. I was forced to get my credit card company to refund my money. That was about 3 months ago and they still have not settled up on the account. Be very careful.

ThomasT

Hello @One-Man_Riot

Be very careful with those folks. They sent me a defective item and I never could get them to reply to my email or by phone. I was forced to get my credit card company to refund my money. That was about 3 months ago and they still have not settled up on the account. Be very careful.

ThomasT
Oh yeah, I should have updated this. They never responded once. The credit card company did confirm that the dispute was ruled in my favor and the refund was permanent.