Anybody Know of Different Grips?

Have RTI Prophet .25 and really like it but...the hand grip is not really comfortable like the after market grip on my Dreamline tac. Is there something like that for the Prophet?

Sort of a double question...My Daystate Pulsar is really a fun weapon but god awful heavy and it feels like a solid steel grip. Is there a lighter stock somewhere and/or a much softer grip that can be put on it.?? Would like to replace both but even one change would be wonderful.

Thank You for any help!!

Google is your friend..! Just type in the grip degree of your choice, with "AR15" in the title, and start searching. There's a few different companies that make them.

The 15° and the 0° grips feel good.

I have a 15° on my Prophet and a 0° on my Maverick. I had the 0° on the Prophet but decided that I liked the 15° (ERGO) better.

Don't mind the toes..!

RTI Prophet Performance.1618378637.JPG

Mike

@jim81

I'm not familiar with your PCP per say but like they pointed out above if it's a standard AR there's hundreds of choices. 
Good point on 0* or swept 15* for OP to consider, as you may love one way more if BR target shooting or general offhand, etc. as I definitely prefer a swept back as most all shooting I do is for groups from a bench with bags, bipod prone, or a cheap mechanical until I can get a real good one & build a concrete platform out back. 

That's a nice soft Hogue. I don't really like hard plastic in comparison.

image.1618394044.jpg

On the Prophet a beaver tail will not work, flat top grip only. There is a hex bolt inside with a lock washer. If you use a zero degree there is a small hole in the back of the grip to install as the bolt will be reached on an angle, but on an angled grip just come thru the bottom. Super easy with along hex wrench.