Umarex Anybody install the Notos plenum kit?

I purchased the gauge block from Archery Air Guns in Canada for the pp750 and installed it on my Noto's. My fps went from 740+ to over 800+ fps. with Crosman 14.3 pellets. I'm happy with that! My Noto's two have the eBay drop block with a 3L bottle on it and my fps is 738, ending down to 726 fps, 50 shots. I fill only 3200 psi and shoot down to 2200 psi. My extreme spread is very low from 5 to 8 on the last 10

Reactions: EmptyTin_Tim
I purchased the gauge block from Archery Air Guns in Canada for the pp750 and installed it on my Noto's. My fps went from 740+ to over 800+ fps. with Crosman 14.3 pellets. I'm happy with that! My Noto's two have the eBay drop block with a 3L bottle on it and my fps is 738, ending down to 726 fps, 50 shots. I fill only 3200 psi and shoot down to 2200 psi. My extreme spread is very low from 5 to 8 on the last 10
Any pics you could share?

What mags are you referring to?
Go to eBay and search for Umarex Notos magazines and Maple products of Canada will be one of the choices. I bought Umarex Notos mega 15 shot mags. They have smaller 12 shot mags if size is an issue as the mega mags require high scope rings for clearance.

Reactions: FuegoMarty
What mags are you referring to?
Go to eBay and search for Umarex Notos magazine and one of the sellers is Maple products of Canada. I got the Umarex Notos mega mags 15 shot. You have to have high scope rings on your rifle as high clearance is required for these to go in. You can also choose the 12 shot mags. Takes about 2 weeks to get after going thru customs to get to my place in Missouri. Hope this helps. Happy shooting!

I'm really quite impressed with the ebay kit now, the first series was junk, sloppy threads and horrible fit, this set is gorgeous!

The fit-up was perfect, threads are polished, Ill be powder coating my set when it arrives and Ill share that with you all when its done.

20231104_100554.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66
Hi, do you have links to the gauge block? I got the carm mags for mine because to me orange and black look cool :)
Go to eBay and do a search for Umarex Notos drop block. You will see user valymurph is the only vendor selling the drop block. It's $83.00 but if you are not in a hurry just click the heart or like button, he will usually send a lower offer within a few days. I got mine from him for $67.00. or just immediately purchase if you are in a hurry. Hope that helps!

Notos plenum kit