Anybody have personal experience with this compressor?

I find this very interesting since I'm only looking to fill my airguns (Kral Pb .25 and Hatsan Bully .30) Price dropped $30 since last week !! https://www.1ct1c.com/product/no-4-generation-vehicle-mounted-12v-300bar-compressor
1525036698_7212139475ae6369a62b9e9.38153550_Screenshot_2018-04-29-16-13-57.png

I wouldn’t consider any of the $3 to $4 hundred cheep Chinese Compressor you will be lucky if it lasts and since most people that but them don’t also get an acceptable filter for moisture removal you may have guns that will have internal corrosion. Personally if you can’t afford a decent compressor look to get your Air elseware or stay with springers. When I buy a used PCP if the seller didn’t have a good compressor I wouldn’t buy from them at any price. 

"Like a fool camera simple as that" Love that phrase, I've had great luck with my Yong Heng and is almost at the point of break even after only 15 fills and many many others have had great experiences with them. I've checked my internals after months of use and no signs of moisture anywhere with a simple filter using molecular sieve to dry. Just because someone chooses to get a YH doesn't mean they can't afford one that costs 5x as much to do the same job. It's a preference.

"Glem.Chally""Like a fool camera simple as that" Love that phrase, I've had great luck with my Yong Heng and is almost at the point of break even after only 15 fills and many many others have had great experiences with them. I've checked my internals after months of use and no signs of moisture anywhere with a simple filter using molecular sieve to dry. Just because someone chooses to get a YH doesn't mean they can't afford one that costs 5x as much to do the same job. It's a preference.
I should of added to my opinion on the cheap compressors that if you are mechanically inclined you may have a shot at keeping it running. You also have to be lucky to find a seller who will be there for getting replacement parts when needed. But for someone who is a newbie and who may not know what way to turn a screwdriver you need a pump with a good track record. If I had to get a pump and wanted to keep my cost down I would rather get a booster pump like the shoebox or Alteros. I would also like to see all of us who are using a compressor do a annual internal inspection of the high pressure tank on your gun just to see if moisture has got by what ever you are using to fill up with air. To check the internal tank condition you can buy this attachment for your cell phone. 

https://www.amazon.com/Endoscope-Waterproof-Inspection-Megapixels-Adjustable/dp/B0738J926Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525059457&sr=8-1&keywords=bore+scope+for+cell+phone&dpID=51B0yDXfIVL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

How do you remove the valve from a CF tank or a bottle without either the specific wrench for that valve or damaging it? It's not really that simple as far as I know as they are on very tight and probably have loc-tite red or equivalent. So most people would just have to send it away, that said it is a good idea to check the inside of the tank. The booster compressors are ok but are very slow and need a second compressor running into it, not everyone has that or wants to wait hours for a fill. I fill my 45 minute SCBA in 12-15 minutes from 3700 to a cooled 4500, as they make more and more of these cheap compressors parts are becoming available and I haven't needed any spare parts and the original seller is hardly the only source of parts. The pump stays below 50C and has been flawless and has basically payed for itself already, ask Centercut or many others how they like theirs. Sure some have gone bad, but for that money it's worth it for many. I purge the high side and low side of the compressor every 2-3 minutes of running and the dessicant is bone dry on the second filter, it's a good option for someone who would rather spend their money elsewhere and don't mind keeping an eye on it for 10-15 minutes.

Those borescopes are cool no doubt.

brian10956-the little cheap Chinese compressor works very well,i have filled many times with one and my rifles has had no water in them.been using it every day with no problems.as for parts and support people have been getting everything they need,where have you been?how can you judge something you know nothing about?just your opinion is worthless.i am surprised you didn't bring up the exploding compressor syndrome which was a flat out lie.do you even know what a screwdriver is used for?i have not had to do nothing to the little yong heng but turn it on and fill my rifles very fast,faster than the units that cost way more,and did I add my rifles are clean and dry on the inside.many happy users with the yong heng and the ones that failed were the users fault.but hey tell the newbe what you will and try to have them spend thousand dollars on a slow name brand compressor that was built by the same workers that build the yong heng,
so you would get a shoebox as slow as they are with many more working parts and cost?my yong heng fills my rifles in 30 or so seconds,i did get some spare parts which you stated were hard to get and they are not.so in short if you do not know anything about something why add anything at all?i have yet to use or need any spare parts or support nor have I had to work on the yong hengs at all,and by the way the first one worked so well I bought another just for fun.
maybe next time you could add your opinion if you had a clue as to what you are saying,as it is quite evident you do not know anything about yong hengs at all.

"Glem.Chally"How do you remove the valve from a CF tank or a bottle without either the specific wrench for that valve or damaging it? It's not really that simple as far as I know as they are on very tight and probably have loc-tite red or equivalent. So most people would just have to send it away, that said it is a good idea to check the inside of the tank.
I have removed valves and regulators from Aluminum tanks, CF tanks, aluminum cylinders and steel cylinders. Probably 30-40 different tanks and I have yet to encounter anything except an O-Ring on the threads. The hardest to get off was the CZ200 cylinder, which required making 2 "clamps" ($6 total) and the use of a 24" stillson wrench.
Anyway if you put a piece of leather in a bench vise and put the valve in that you can then (in the majority of cases) turn the bottle, tank/cylinder with a strap wrench. The vise does not usually even need to be clamped tight, or semi tight. Usually there is a ridge or casting design on the valve that stops it from turning in the vise when you are turning the tank.

"ohio_hunter"brian10956-the little cheap Chinese compressor works very well,i have filled many times with one and my rifles has had no water in them.been using it every day with no problems.as for parts and support people have been getting everything they need,where have you been?how can you judge something you know nothing about?just your opinion is worthless.i am surprised you didn't bring up the exploding compressor syndrome which was a flat out lie.do you even know what a screwdriver is used for?i have not had to do nothing to the little yong heng but turn it on and fill my rifles very fast,faster than the units that cost way more,and did I add my rifles are clean and dry on the inside.many happy users with the yong heng and the ones that failed were the users fault.but hey tell the newbe what you will and try to have them spend thousand dollars on a slow name brand compressor that was built by the same workers that build the yong heng,
so you would get a shoebox as slow as they are with many more working parts and cost?my yong heng fills my rifles in 30 or so seconds,i did get some spare parts which you stated were hard to get and they are not.so in short if you do not know anything about something why add anything at all?i have yet to use or need any spare parts or support nor have I had to work on the yong hengs at all,and by the way the first one worked so well I bought another just for fun.
maybe next time you could add your opinion if you had a clue as to what you are saying,as it is quite evident you do not know anything about yong hengs at all.

EXACTLY what he just said/ranted !! Lol

"BigTinBoat"
"Glem.Chally"How do you remove the valve from a CF tank or a bottle without either the specific wrench for that valve or damaging it? It's not really that simple as far as I know as they are on very tight and probably have loc-tite red or equivalent. So most people would just have to send it away, that said it is a good idea to check the inside of the tank.
I have removed valves and regulators from Aluminum tanks, CF tanks, aluminum cylinders and steel cylinders. Probably 30-40 different tanks and I have yet to encounter anything except an O-Ring on the threads. The hardest to get off was the CZ200 cylinder, which required making 2 "clamps" ($6 total) and the use of a 24" stillson wrench.
Anyway if you put a piece of leather in a bench vise and put the valve in that you can then (in the majority of cases) turn the bottle, tank/cylinder with a strap wrench. The vise does not usually even need to be clamped tight, or semi tight. Usually there is a ridge or casting design on the valve that stops it from turning in the vise when you are turning the tank.
I stand corrected, sorry about the OT stony

"stony30"I appreciate the responses but does ANYONE have a similar compressor like the link I provided? I really don't care about opinion about "cheapie" compressors. I am asking about "personal" with THESE compressors. Thanks
I’ve never seen the compressor you have asked about. The site that it is on seems questionable I would try to see if you could check them out before you buy to make sure it is not a scam site. I would not make a purchase from a site that has no info on its location or even a phone number the chances for being ripped off are two great. I would recommend if this is what you want to look on alibaba or aliexpress for this item as at least then there is a better chance you will receive it and find a distributor that can supply future support. 

"stony30"So nobody on these forums owns this particular compressor or cares to comment on it. Hmmm...
I don’t think this compressor is available I did see on line a few that are very similar airgundepot has one that looks like it’s from the same manufacturer with slight differences but it’s not in stock. 
https://www.airgundepot.com/air-venturi-nomad-portable-compressor.html

if this is. What you want I would recommend that you wait for some reviews before you buy. AirForce airguns has their version in the works also
http://www.airforceairguns.com/AirForce-Airguns-Hand-Pump-p/u1099.htm