• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anybody have a Diana Air Rifle Skyhawk PCP Air Rifle

Like any first run product of any kind, I think people are hesitant to jump in, that and it hasn’t been on the market very long. It may be a minute before you may see a review or two. Best thing Diana and/or one of the big vendors can do is make one available to one or more of the prominent Airgun Reviewers like AEAC or AirgunGearShow. 

Frankly I’m really intrigued by this gun for several reasons. It’s not as Uber Cheap as a Gauntlet/Urban, but not as expensive as a Regal XL/Cricket/Etc. 

Or, just buy it, take one for the team, and let us know how it does 😉

I have one, it just doesn't have the fancy stock, and is called an Artemis P15. 😜 

Seriously though.. Just look up the P15 bullpup, they're the same thing.. [Made by SnowPeak Airguns aka SPA]

There are actually a LOT of reviews of them under the other names..
I got mine recently - when my Puncher Breaker had to go in for repairs..
The P15 has to be one of the most fun airguns I've ever had.

I even have a thread on here linking to a few of my crappy YouTube videos showing some out of the box accuracy.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/artemis-p15-sight-in-and-10m-accuracy-test-video/ 

👍 

Sam -

SPA P15: http://www.artemis-airgun.com/#details/series/showproduct.php?lang=en&id=89 

And

[3 Edits later]
*For some reason, AGN won't allow for KRAL's website to load, 
It keep cutting the URL down to "https://www.krale . sho/"
Here is the direct link 'edited'...

https://www.krale*.*shop/nl/artemis-p15.html 
Copy that, Paste it into your browser / search-bar, and remove the two * on the sides of the 'dot'.
*Or just search for Krale Shop En, and then search for "P15" using their search bar..

Skyhawk: https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Diana_Air_Rifle_Skyhawk_PCP_Air_Rifle_Walnut/4619 

i just got a skyhawk a couple days ago in .22 and the laminate.

im immensely impressed with it!

yes its a p15 

but diana also gave it a beautiful 2 stage trigger,that is as good or better than any airgun trigger ive felt,

was good out of the box, but 2 small adjustments and its perfect beyond perfect.

and the stock ,i have not the words to describe its finish and beauty,

the inside where the gun sits ,that you never see,

is finished better than the outside of most of my other guns LOL

1551028528_4266620845c72d1308f6a52.62099696_skyhawk2.jpg

1551028602_10873653735c72d17ab25cf4.87186123_stock innards.jpg

1551028683_16439674375c72d1cb2886a6.18885916_20190223_162115.jpg

1551028823_2875707775c72d257d21746.74239040_20190223_162125.jpg

10 shots at only 13yds standing while resting my hand against a wobbly screen door.

havent cleaned the barrel yet,

and only have less than 40 shots through it so far.

starlingassn,

Thanks for the heads up about the 'Actual Skyhawk', and it's Great to hear that you're liking yours so much!
Trigger: I can honestly say the same thing about my P15.. I figured I'd get it, and immediately have to adjust..
Nope, it came sooo nice that I would *almost* directly compare it to 2 of my 10/22 match grade trigger kits! 
Barely any 1st stage, and such a super smooth 2nd.. I actually had a few times where I pulled too heard, 
being so used to another rifle I was used to, and it went off too soon.. haha Too cool!

Dirty-Barrel-Accuracy: Thanks for doing that test too! I do the same, and like to see that!
Most people skip that, and clean first..

Your stock: That is just awesome!! 
I mentioned before in a different thread, I am Not a fan of wood stocks..
But Laminate stocks on the other hand - I think that they look Very Cool, and the pattern on yours rocks! 

👍👍 

Sam -

starlingassn,

Thanks for the heads up about the 'Actual Skyhawk', and it's Great to hear that you're liking yours so much!
Trigger: I can honestly say the same thing about my P15.. I figured I'd get it, and immediately have to adjust..
Nope, it came sooo nice that I would *almost* directly compare it to 2 of my 10/22 match grade trigger kits! 
Barely any 1st stage, and such a super smooth 2nd.. I actually had a few times where I pulled too heard, 
being so used to another rifle I was used to, and it went off too soon.. haha Too cool!

Dirty-Barrel-Accuracy: Thanks for doing that test too! I do the same, and like to see that!
Most people skip that, and clean first..

Your stock: That is just awesome!! 
I mentioned before in a different thread, I am Not a fan of wood stocks..
But Laminate stocks on the other hand - I think that they look Very Cool, and the pattern on yours rocks! 

1f44d.svg
1f44d.svg

Sam -

hey youre welcome ✌️

im a big fan of laminate stocks myself,

recently snagged a .22lr ruger american rinfire target in the black laminate thumbhole stock, its sick!

minelli did an amazing job on these stocks thats for sure, 

i cant even take pictures to do it justice,

it looks so much better in person 

@starlingassn

That’s awesome, glad you like the gun. That kinda confirms what Diana was saying. Yes, we all know it’s a rebranded gun, but they had said they were keeping a close eye on quality control and investing in nicer stocks etc. I’d love to see real world feedback on a .177. 

Have you written up a review thread on it yet? Thanks for the feedback, and to the OP for asking on this gun too. 

@starlingassn

That’s awesome, glad you like the gun. That kinda confirms what Diana was saying. Yes, we all know it’s a rebranded gun, but they had said they were keeping a close eye on quality control and investing in nicer stocks etc. I’d love to see real world feedback on a .177. 

Have you written up a review thread on it yet? Thanks for the feedback, and to the OP for asking on this gun too.

welcome ✌️

yes. i started one over on the gta.

but theres not much more than i put here except some different pics and pics of the case it came in.

and a short 9 shot chrony string 

chrony string jsb heavy 18.1gn

1. 845
2. err
3. 860
4. 845
5. 850
6. 855
7. 860
8. 857
9. 859

ave: 853.88 fps