• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anybody ever put a custom stock on the benjamin bulldog?

This has been asked before on AGN and to answer your questions it has been done. Take a look at photos in this link https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/let-see-them-bulldogs/

There are some pretty good looking ones in here I’ve also seen other posts with one or two other color wood stocks (I think they were wood). The AGN search feature can make searching tedious, but if you type “Bulldog” in the search box and select “title” and “relevance” from the drop-down menus. Then select “Big Bores and Arrow Shooters,” PCP Guns,” and the “Other Parts and Accessories” forums and hit search you’ll come up with a list of Bulldog threads. Go through them and you may find others. I think @bthurman explained to someone asking a similar question in an older post something about the stock trigger assembly making placing them into custom stock that makes it particularly difficult to just drop in without building a new assembly. I can’t recall all of the specifics. Hope this helps some

Edited to add a link and more of an explanation. 

I do not have one but was really considering one before ordering 357 Challenger. When they first came out I thought what an odd looking gun. But they 

grow on you. Then I really started to like the looks. Kinda neat some of the mods owners have done with them with keeping there real identity in tack. 

Fly

I was thinking about getting an AEA HP max. How do you like the challenger?