• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any updates or sellers on the Priest 2?

AOA is going to carry it. I talked to them about it after IWA. I thought they would have it for sale by now judging by the way they were talking, but you know how that goes. 

I shot the original Priest and really liked it. The straight pull cocking mechanism is a little hard to pull back and it's a little loud without a moderator but other than that, I really liked it. It's innovative, a very simple, durable design, light and accurate. Hopefully the Priest 2 will live up the hype. I like the detached bottle option, looks pretty cool. That's all I know.

Stoti

Newenglandairguns showed to have them on the website. I was interested but now I think I'm going to go the raptor route.

Thanks for the site, It looks like they are offering the version1. I was hopping to find the Version 2 with all the updates and add-ons.
I know I like the raptor too, but that sucker is long. I am looking at something I can use for hunting and target, I am still on the fence though. The Raptor price is really attractive and from the USA, I want to see some strings and groups before I get any. I am looking at a .22 and possibly .25 later down the line.

Newenglandairguns showed to have them on the website. I was interested but now I think I'm going to go the raptor route.

Thanks for the site, It looks like they are offering the version1. I was hopping to find the Version 2 with all the updates and add-ons.
I know I like the raptor too, but that sucker is long. I am looking at something I can use for hunting and target, I am still on the fence though. The Raptor price is really attractive and from the USA, I want to see some strings and groups before I get any. I am looking at a .22 and possibly .25 later down the line.

It does not say verison 1 or 2 on the site. I'm not sure if the first verison came in the brown but I'm sure the second verison does. The brown shows up as an option on the site. I was going to call and ask about shipping but lost interest when I found out about the raptor. Looks like they are going to get 40 to 80 shots on those with the 350 bottle. They offer a 500 bottle too. Guess I should call about the price of that. Glad I could help...