• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any tips on care and feeding of a new Benji 392?

I myself cannot afford a PCP right now. And I have a long time love of pumpers. So I'm getting a Benji 392 very soon. I have read about the steroid mods and the 392 ACP that AoA offers. I'm just not able to drop the money for all the extras yet. I know the new 392s have aluminum valves..And I intend to order a brass one as soon as I can. I just hope it's a job I can do myself. 
Does anyone have any advice for lubes for the aluminum valve? And any other pointers about building up my 392 to a higher level as time goes on. I already know to expect a "27 stage trigger" on the stock 392. So that will be my first project after I inspect the barrel for over spray.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Brass ones can be found around ebay...That's where I last saw one. I guess aluminum valves tend to corrode faster then brass. It might be a steroid only issue with the higher pressures. But I know lack of good lube is a major factor in it.
MAC1 sells "secret sauce" on his site. I'm sure that is the ticket for any Benji. I was just hoping for some other ideas if I don't have the sauce around.