ANY THOUGHTS ON THE NEW AIR VENTURI AVENGER WOODEN STOCK ?

Love my avenger either way but wanted to try to build my own stock. Mine was made with sander, router, drill and other hand tools. Plan it out first. I had to make the gun fit the wood, I would of liked to have a bigger piece of walnut but made do with the size I had. This project took a lot of thought and frustration thinking I needed better tools other than what I had( power tools) A plunge router would make the barrel inletting way easier than a chisel but I learned how to use a chisel. It needs to be sharp

This stock was basicly made in spare time in a week by hand. If I can do it anyone can. Try it and you may surprise yourself with new abilities. With the small size of the wood the stock was made smaller height wise. I would of liked more wood on the top of it. Anyways it fits me and if I ever go with higher mounts I will get a cheekpiece riser kit.

It seems to me that there are others out there without tools that are making their own stocks. Lets see them. Below is mine OOPS two of the same
IMG_2808.1626107549.jpg
IMG_2734.1626107576.jpg
IMG_2734.1626107683.jpg
IMG_2733.1626107738.jpg