• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any Thoughts on my HOME MADE PCP "BULLPUP"As accurate as FX units even @100 yds

Thanks, DH. Those are days of past, for sure. Life seemed so simple, growing up back there. When I left, pizza was first coming out. Powdered milk was all I knew, and to actually have a steak of any cut was a rarity.

Funny story- One of my ex co workers, an Irish ex military drill sargeant, would call me once in awhile out of the blue. Him and I used to teach apprenticeship class together. That job sometimes took us to states back east for training. Anyway the last time he called me, he asked what was my dads name again? I’m thinking, what’s he asking this for?!

So, I tell him, and he’s very grateful. I ask what’s up? He says he’s waiting for his return flight to announce its time to board, and he’s in a bar and the bartender is an old school Filipino guy. Just from association he was able to score free drinks!! He used me!

DH- before the apprenticeship instructor training spread out, all our training used to be in Albuquerque. It was at a large hotel, I want to say the Marriot, across from a large mall. I can’t remember the city, but I remember we were close to the Sandia lift that would take us to the top of that mountain to that restaurant.

Fellow Pinoy here. Moved from Paranaque back in 1973 when I was just 11 years old. Went to De La Salle on Taft avenue. I have never been back. You impress me with your work, and at the same time make me proud, lol. I never learned the native tongue as I was too young and my parents spoke to me in English all the time. Both my parents were born there. I only know a few words, and do understand conversations. 

If you google Captain Barbell vs Captain Backal, that’s my dad as Barbell, ha ha! 

Keep up the good work. I sure miss the guavas!

Big Ragu, 

Nice to meet you fellow kababayan, i mentioned to my mom here about you are related to Paraluman, She said's Paraluman was one of the most prettiest movie actress in her times and she loves her movies, nice to know you guys. 

Fellow Pinoy here. Moved from Paranaque back in 1973 when I was just 11 years old. Went to De La Salle on Taft avenue. I have never been back. You impress me with your work, and at the same time make me proud, lol. I never learned the native tongue as I was too young and my parents spoke to me in English all the time. Both my parents were born there. I only know a few words, and do understand conversations. 

If you google Captain Barbell vs Captain Backal, that’s my dad as Barbell, ha ha! 

Keep up the good work. I sure miss the guavas!

Big Ragu, 

Nice to meet you fellow kababayan, i mentioned to my mom here about you are related to Paraluman, She said's Paraluman was one of the most prettiest movie actress in her times and she loves her movies, nice to know you guys.

317A143D-AA0A-40AA-8CE2-47CCF8DA9873.1618096648.jpeg

Yeah, the day she passed I found this pic of her and saved it.

anyway, @ NAIRBOG and others interested in Nairbogs custom design, I apologize big time for turning this tread of an awesome one of pcp platform to all about family history. I got caught up in the excitement of meeting some fellow “homies”! I’m finding as I get older I have a yearning to get to my grass roots. Let’s conduct the family tree discussions on a pm moving forward!

And now back onto Nairbogs art work. I’m sure more questions of interest from others will crop up. 

Reactions: yenniedn
Do you own your own machine shop, NAIRBOG? Just curious, what are the laws that govern the use of Airguns over there? Is it limited to just target shooting or is hunting allowed? 

Your design is for sure an original. It’s nice to see a design away from the cookie cutter. Your next design should incorporate the FX high capacity side shot magazines. Oh, and no ones asked this, but does your barrel do well with slugs?

sorry late reply, no i dont own a shop my friend, i just made my AIRGUNS at home, its just an obsession/hobby of mine haha.. bought a small lathe and some tools.. 

OMG! we even made a song about "PARALUMAN" , and its in the lyrics of a very popular music in my country "ang huling elbimbo".. your family is a huge part of our history here hehe, you should visit Philippines soon.... anyway, havnt tested it yet with slugs,, good that you mentioned, ill try next time and video it, good content on my youtube channel.. 👍.... Well there are birds that we can hunt, but most of them are illegal though, we just try our best to not get caught haha😜.. the problem with FX high capacity magazine is that its kinda pricey , 1 fx mag is equivalent to 0.5L carbon fiber tank, or even a brand new barrel, and its not readily available here, that's why i settled with a marauder magazine, its like our generic magazine in the Philippines hehe..

I love the ingenuity and some of the things you’ve done. I would love to hear more about the barrel and the inner workings of the gun please. Have a great day. 
Stoti

Hello sir Stoti, almost all the best features i can think of is incorporated on this gun, the plenum itself is 110cc, 960 fps with 18.13 gr jsb is so easy to push in just 1500 reg pressure, it also have a control knob just like the FX units, its so easy to decrease valve dwell time, i also made my rifling myself, i ordered a .22 cal blank barrel at aliexpress, they have tons of diameter and lengths to choose .. i just used a button rifling which i made from a carbide drill bit , it took a dozen of times before i kinda perfected it.. my barrel's main strength is at longer distance with a jsb 18.13 gr...A 1-2inch 10 shot groups at a hundred yards is too easy for this gun.. im planning to try slugs nextime.. i will continue to make videos and updates of this unit in my youtube channel sir Stoti.. i would be very happy if you subscribe too 😊 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_EYbHtNNuMEDWT3p1bXFBg

going back to Nairbog, what kind of wood did you use for the stock? that looks like it has more hidden grain that still needs to be expose

Fucil, i used Gmelina arborea, its not a good choice of lumber but its extremely light though, . i was not able to find a good lumber with atleast 2.5 inches thick here in my City so i settled for Gmelina arborea 😞 .. i torched it just to make it darker because its very light in color, the grains on it sucks haha nextime ill look for a better option. this is the original texture/color
153598997_1074993589669545_5467421476918182326_n 1.1618117361.jpg

Dear,

Sorry I am late to comment. 

Your work is so extraordinary that I am almost speechless. 

Wonderful design and execution. I would love to use your gun if I had been in your country. Golden barrel is also extraordinary. 

All the engineering is outstanding. 

You can well do it on commercial bases.

Hats off to you. 

Bhaur

Hello