• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any Suggestions What PCP Would Do the Following?

Brief intro if I may. I now have and really like my RTI Prophet .25, a Taipan Veteran Shorty .25, an Edgun Leyla .25, and a Daystate Pulsar .22. Without rant I also will not have another FX. Had 5 and I had major issues with all 5 so another one of those, even though one FX rifle can fill all my needs I can't go that route.

I am pesting for Dairy Farmers and I do a lot of shooting inside barns, with night vision. I need a PCP that I can easily adjust to sub 12' pounds to make sure I don't make the farmers roof like a big strainer. Many of the guns I have I can adjust to sub 12 but it's not as easy as say on a FX Dreamline Compact. Is...there another rifle on the market that adjusts as easily as the Dreamlline, in .22 and I might even cosider at .177, that I should take a ggood look at?

It has to be a Bullpup, preferably with a carbon fibre bottle, and as dependable as the four I already have in my stable. I guess I could dedicate one of the 4 I own to only sub 12 but they all are really nice and consitently accurate out to 75 yards. I will rarely ever shoot farther than 75.

Any way, other than stop pesting, you can think of to help solve my problem?

As an aside, I have had a nothing but great relationships with our dairy farmers and have learned from watching how hard they work and the wealth of knowedge they have to run and manage a dairy farm. They are one of the host of heroes we have during this pandemic. They are an essential worker most would never see.

For a utilitarian, power-adjustable, highly accurate and well-engineered bullpup you could do worse than get a Kral PB (Puncher Breaker). You might find that it holds its own quite well amongst the more prestigeous members of your collection.

Synthetic is lighter and slightly shorter than wood. For negligible report get the unshrouded one together with a Donny.

The .22 has a high shotcount, no need for a bottle. Still, if you are set on a bottle you may wanna consider the new Kral Empire.

🐦

Have you considered putting a Heliboard into the Pulsar? While I don't have personal experience with them yet (mine is coming very soon) I believe with the available 12 power settings you could run a setting at 12 FPE and by just stepping through menu you could restore the HP settings in the Pulsar. The Heliboard would seem to be an easier solution than buying another air rifle - just not as much fun.....

Now if HELIBOARD folks made a board for the daystate PULSAR ... there it is !! Power adjustment on the fly and a pup to boot.

If your wanting a DEDICATED Low Power .177 pup ..... SPA / Diana P15 rebarreled can be sweet little shooters !!

I second this motion. You already own it, .22 Daystate Pulsar. Get a Heliboard and you have 12 power levels you can set up. Done!

Not a bullpup, but the small, light weight, CZ/AA 200S is my favorite barn gun. It is adjustable between 6 and 12+ fpe by merely turning a small knob near the tp. We have two large tobacco barns, a feed barn and a mule barn that get overrun with birds (mostly starlings and pigeons), feral cats and racoons. This single, super accurate rifle has disposed of more pests than any other airgun we have. Flat head pellets do the job and have found the RWS Supermags to be the best choice for me. No more tin roof holes! 

Kral Knight. Mine wears the .25 barrel and adjusts from 10fpe to 45fpe with the twist of the power knob. Full tank and full power is 100+ shots at 45fpe, es of 16 and sd of 3. Figure about 3x that on low power. It could be much higher shot count. I have never shot it out on low power, there is not enough time in a single day and I don't have the lead to waste doing so.

The tank is 250 bar. The barrels is a two screw swap to .177 or .22. for 14 or 12 shot mags.

The only downside is that the gun is not small, nor is it dainty. Shooting sticks or a personal Sherpa are highly recommended. You can skip the gym every day you shoot the Knight in the field.

I'm married and have too many hobbies so I will probably never have as many of such quality as you are running today.

Given that you are shooting in barns I'd go with a Marauder woodswalker in 22 with a low power tune. small, accurate, quiet, lots of mods, tunes, etc. cheap and therefore not a huge commitment.

Or if you are flush and looking to dump some pesos might I suggest a Leshy 1 or 2 again with a low power tune. again, small, great low power tunes, etc.

Not a bullpup but overall length seems to be about even to the bullpups.

I'm probably going to buy a leshy 2 and a woodswalker just to be on the safe side.

Just an excuse for another PCP....right.👍;A Bro-cock,or as others said a new board for your Daystate....Me, I love Carbines and for the money people are talking you can make up a great one with a good pistol ,just another thought .

Excuse for another PCP ... Hmmmm ...

HEY! I JUST SPOTTED A RAT IN THE LIVING ROOM NIBBLING AT HER SEWING KIT !!

🐦

Just an excuse for another PCP....right.👍;A Bro-cock,or as others said a new board for your Daystate....Me, I love Carbines and for the money people are talking you can make up a great one with a good pistol ,just another thought .

Excuse for another PCP ... Hmmmm ...

HEY! I JUST SPOTTED A RAT IN THE LIVING ROOM NIBBLING AT HER SEWING KIT !!

🐦

this!