• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any SF / San Jose PCP folks?

Hey dke, nice talking to you today. Hope you enjoyed hanging out for a bit. Hope to see you again at Diablo or Sac Valley shoots. Let us know if you are going to come again, we can bring a sub 20fpe rifle for you to shoot. I was in the first bay shooting when you showed up, sorry I didnt introduce myself. Good group of guys here in Norcal....

Dave

It was interesting watching folks, everyone seemed nice. I chatted with a few folks in the first stall/bay -- so hard to differentiate. (I probably recognize the guns more than the people by description). ;-) Frustrating that I could shoot because my gun was too much FPE.... I get the rules, and I wasn't clear on what I had, so not blaming anyone. I just need to do some casual shooting and figure this stuff out before I decide if I want to compete. And then there's the game of I having to get another barrel, or practice with another gun/scope. 

I got my tank today, I'll take it to a scuba shop and see if I can get it filled. And go play at the range some more.