• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any scope stops available quickly?

Pyramyd is backordered. I need a scope stop for my new to me, Beeman R-1/ HW80. The PO sent an airgun scope and rings but kept his scope stop. Or didn't have one and wondered why the roaming zero! I'm thinking of finding a small bolt and three tap set to thread the stop holes for a fine thread screw. Could then drill an aluminum block for the correct hole spacing and put the two fine thread bolts in the block. I have blue Loctite to finish up with. Any ideas? I backordered the scope stop from them. It is called preorder! Just wondering what a clever guy might do without getting a Bridgeport J-Head back together from four major subassemblies. I could, with the Bridgeport, dovetail the block, drill crossbolt holes, and separate one side with a fine saw. Then put stop pin holes in the top and mount them in the action's top. The tapped holes with a pin sound good. I want to shoot the R-1 now. Not a week or two from now. Any slick ideas? Be Well. Bandito