Any recent upgrades to the FX chronograph?

Hey, all, today marks the day I’ve owned my fx chronograph a year now, and I’m curious since it was first released if there’s been any software upgrades to it. I was told by the vendor I purchased it from that it was Version 2 that came with the V shaped barrel saddle clip.

A buddy of mine says on his he can read his shot string in a line graph chart on his, and I do not see that feature in mine and or maybe it’s there and I’m not familiar with it enough. It works great, other than the 10-15 FPS difference when compared to my competition electronics digital chronograph. But hey, the CE could be wrong, too, right, and the FX is giving the right velocities. 

Anyway, if I need to update it, please offer up some guidance.

Thanks, and happy Father’s Day to all the non dead beat dad’s out there, ha ha

Not a single update in the year I've owned it that I'm aware of... Pity as they did talk up the potential feature upgrades software updates would bring. I'm using the ios app.

Mine works well though and apart from a pairing bug that requires the app to be properly killed and restarted if it happens to get minimized (eg if someone calls) and also occasionally when the chrony times out, has been a great replacement for the old prochrono. 

I am using an older samsung S9 cellphone which I replaced/upgraded, loaded the latest app from the gstore and the graph is there.

I may be wrong but don't think this BT protocol is a two way communication between the FX radar and a droid/OS in order to load any firmware upgrade, if possible that must be some plug inside the enclosure or on the board itself.