Any One Using a Fixed Power Scope?

I have a 2.5 x 10 Hawke on my gun now and found that I almost always use 10x. I shoot from 20 to 60 yards, mostly squirrels and pest birds. Planning my next gun/scope combo and have been considering a SWFA fixed 10x due to the legendary accuracy of their turrets and reputation for toughness. I might stretch my shooting out to 80 yards with the new setup but most shots will be 30 to 45 yards. Also price is an issue.

For hunting purposes, I have found 10x has plenty of power. Their was a thread on this subject a few months back which convinced me to buy a fixed power 10x scope. Since money is not spent on magnification, usually fixed powered scopes have better glass and because their is less moving parts, the scope will stand up to harsher conditions.

I too might be in the market for a new scope and the SWFA 10x might fit my needs.Looking at these scopes over on SWFA and trying to figure out the the different combinations and features. What I thought was if you had a fixed power scope that you did not have to adjust them for parrallax, I see though that they mention with the 10x fixed power scopes they have rear focus or have a model with side focus. Does that mean you still have to focus or set parallax for these scopes. If so I would consider getting the side focus model of the 10x scope. Another thing I was looking at if ChairGun allows you to work in MRAD and I think it does. Can anyone confirm this for me. Thanks Bill

"Regarval"
i don't think Chairgun has this reticle, Strelok Pro has it, one of the best ballistic software out there, $10 bucks to download it in any smartphone.
Yes I know that ChairGun does not have this reticle but in their click value box it appears they allow you to specify 1/10 mil per click. That would be the value of the Mil-Quad turent click. If you you don't mind another question. Does this scope focus down well to 10 meters as listed. Thanks Again Bill