Any one use the CARM magazine for Avenger .22?

I bought a Carm mag for my Avenger and love the design but it was damaging the o-rings on the pellet probe so I stopped using it. They work great on my Kral PB where the o-ring is inside the barrel. Also, I'm not having any problems with damaged pellets with the OEM mags.

The solution is to replace both o-rings with one piece of urethane tubing. 3/32" x 3/16" (2.5 x 5mm) for .22 caliber. Cut to 4mm length. This is exactly the same as the o-ring delete you see on youtube. Here is an example of the tubing but you can find it at the local auto parts store or mower repair shop. https://www.amazon.com/HOODELL-Premium-Craftman-Chainsaw-Trimmer/dp/B07FLP42TP I use it on my .22 Avenger and .22 Gauntlet and Gauntlet2.

I do and for another Avenger in .25 cal. and again in .25 in my Dreamline. I also have dealt with the OEM magazines in Avengers and other rifles. I also have a large capacity A.E. Swede. It is a well made mag. and utilizes good quality materials it is #1, Still a bit better made take off on a old and designed flawed magazine with the same weaknesses and shortcomings. Hard on probe seals, miss alignment of pellets when seating, lack of alignment support for pellets and slugs when seating, same PIA rotating top cover and plug one hole while shoving a backwards pellet in the other side of the magazine. Oh and cheap springs and diddling around with tiny cover screws. Price is cheap but in the case of the OEM Magazines, you get what you pay for.

The CARM Magazines are very well designed, Much more rugged and easier to load and use. The CARM Single Shot Loaders with the swing out cylinder are an improvement over fumbling around under a scope and mounts as well. I prefer using their Mags in the FX as well. Again easier to use, dead reliable and Much less expensive.

P.S. I want to clarify myself a bit. When I referred to cheap springs I was speaking strictly about the standard OEM, manufacturer supplied magazines for the Avenger, Aspen, M,rod, and Liberty. I am Not saying the springs in A.E. Swede mags are poor quality and all my past experience with them has shown me they are not.

As yet I haven't had any exposure to the Swede Sidewinder but if past is prologue I'm sure they are exceptionally well machined. I am glad to see A.E. Swede is also making some other Aftermarket accessories like the alum. barrel shroud mtg. boss.( Avenger) A simple split ring black plastic attachment forward sling swivel mount for the Dreamline would be nice! ( there is no provided mount on the FX Dreamline classic) Just Sayin"