• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any non OEM manometers that fit older FX rifles.

FX manometers are are no better or worse than any other manometers. If you have a faulty part, order an OEM replacement. Don't reinvent the wheel! If the replacement is bad, FX will replace it for free.

Agreed....I have tried WIKA and HUMA and found they are all a crap shoot. These mini gauges are generally the same as far as accuracy in my experience. Testing them against my large (accurate) bottle gauge they were all off. In the end its about knowing your gun and how many mags per fill you can shoot on reg. I use my fill gauge to determine how much air I put in my gun.

1598353316_16262618225f44efa46b86c2.60007581.JPG

https://talontunes.com/shop/talontunes-5000psi-gauges/

Would the 1/8npt threads on this gauge be the same? I'm assuming FX is completely metric. I don't mess with guns of high value.

Thank you to all.

I don't have a metric thread gauge. 
Anyone know the specs?

If I do get OEM parts, who carries them? I just didn't want to pay more for it to have FX printed on the face.

I think our airguns have a standard for threading which is the one thing which is not metric. Most all manometers on airguns are either 1/8" BSP or 1/8" NPT. Unscrew the current one and take a look at the threads. If they are straight it's BSP, if they angle in a bit like a cone they are NPT. BSP and NPT are not cross-compatible. 

edit: One more thing. Measuring the manometer threads will tell you nothing as I believe the 1/8" measurement is from the bottom of the thread on one side to the bottom directly across. 

FX manometers are are no better or worse than any other manometers. If you have a faulty part, order an OEM replacement. Don't reinvent the wheel! If the replacement is bad, FX will replace it for free.

I've learned not to go into detail too much.

I bought older rare safe queens. They aren't even made anymore. A FX Elite & a Royal 400.

If I contact AOA where friend purchased all originally, you think they'd cover anything if I'm not the original owner? I doubt it. 
That's why I am looking for any old 300bar manometer. It doesn't have to say FX. There's are probably at least $65 where a common one might be $25-35?

I have a ton of extra hand pump parts. Maybe one would work.