• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any news about FX lill brother?

I Have my Impact 700 MK2 PP with heavy porting and all possible power upgrades in .25, and looking now to pair it with a ultra compact.

The new Dreamline comes to my mind, instead of getting a second hand and start upgrading I would just get a new as a designed tactical kit in a backpacking size.

Any news about FX made these?

I had a Dreamline Lite Compact as one of the early airguns I purchased. Didn't much like the stock which came on the Lite guns (although it was real easy & quick to remove for stowage in a back pack), so I did the DreamTact conversion and added the folding stock adapter. Was a nice little gun. It was light and handy with a compact optic. Good usable tunability just using the exterior wheels, accurate, fun to shoot. It did have a bit of a bark, so be sure to consider needing a moderator when looking at OAL and folded length (if you guys in Canada can have moderators). Also know that not all butt stocks will allow complete folding & locking as they hit one or both external adjusting dials.

I ended up selling mine, after I bought my Impact Compact in the same caliber, and just liked that gun better.

Depending on what your intended use and performance expectations are, it's difficult to say. However, for my purposes, the Dreamline is an outstanding platform and the DreamTacs are fun to shoot. I have one in .each caliber (still working on the.30). When varminting calls, I run to the garage, do 2 dry shots to ensure the reg is settled, then point and shoot. They have been very reliable for me.

Depending on what your intended use and performance expectations are...

I want one for games, short + portable + enough power for 50-75?

In Canada I cannot get a Leshiy ( don't ask why, its complicated) or any other popular bullpup.

Me (61+) like to go gravel biking longer distances, several hours no see anybody, out there in nowhere lot of spots for plinking games.Btw my local gun clubs closed for over a year and this s***t just keeps going.

Cannot do pistols, the minimum barrel lenght is regulated (again just complicated), and a maximum barrel length I want to fit in a backpack.

And btw I like high quality toys very much, more complicated...better. 🙂