• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any motorcyclists?

I can fit two full face helmets so a leyla or Leshiy would easily fit
1550764931_14468613305c6ecb8345a346.42300239_E5F1843F-FD86-4A15-8687-6B96FD5BF60A.jpeg

...not a lotta extra room.

Mike

Hey Mike

Before the Harley I had one very similar to your HRC. Mine was a '99 VFR800. Quite a rocket of a bike but again not much room for a rifle.

Now days I'm a lot older and slower... and could it be wiser?,... So the ole Super Glide works for me. The rebel in me knows I'm going to get that TX on there somehow! 

Spaceblue

Yes the trailer has tail and brake lights, there small LED but plenty bright. I have them tucked away so they do not look like they should have a license plate close to them. I do not register the trailer or put plates on it. In this state Motorcycles can have three wheels so it's the third. Besides that it is actuly bolted to the bike there is no coupler or hitch. I easily have 10,000 miles on the trailer in difrent configurations, my longest trip was seven states, and did a 700 mile day on that trip. I have never been questioned or asked about registration, but it gets plenty of attention. 

The chassy of the trailer is built by MotoMule, I did the box and saddle bags. Planning to get it set up so I can pull it with my BMW GS it is much more comfortable and has better road manners than the KLR that is pulling it in the pictures.