• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any more info on the Kral Puncher Empire and Empire X?

Title says it all.

Any word on U.S. price and eta? 

would love to see some reviews on it to see how well their side lever works and how well it shoots. 

link to their website

https://www.krale.shop/en/kral-arms-puncher-empire-walnut/

CC71E89C-3F27-4E81-A073-B0682D13B8E3.1601658975.jpeg

I can add it to my cart and get past the shipping info at krale.shop and have been trying to decide between one of the empire models or the new walther reign. But it looks like you can purchase it at Krale.shop now.

https://www.krale.shop/us/kral-arms-puncher-empire-walnut/

Was you’re price in USD? 

Also it looks to be unregulated. How hard is it to add a regulator to this brand of air rifles typically? 

I can add it to my cart and get past the shipping info at krale.shop and have been trying to decide between one of the empire models or the new walther reign. But it looks like you can purchase it at Krale.shop now.

Was you’re price in USD? 

Also it looks to be unregulated. How hard is it to add a regulator to this brand of air rifles typically?

A regulator isn't needed with these. I'm getting 72 shots at only 28fps ES and 33fpe from the Puncher Breaker with a few mods. They're not hard to install but it's just adding an additional possible problem. 

Was you’re price in USD? 

A regulator isn't needed with these. I'm getting 72 shots at only 28fps ES and 33fpe from the Puncher Breaker with a few mods. They're not hard to install but it's just adding an additional possible problem.

They are $550.00 for the full wood version and $576.00 for the 600cc bottle version. One thing with these is they lack the transfer port power wheel that the breaker and Akela have. I emailed Krale and they confirmed no power wheel.

OOPS lol quoted the wrong post.

I’m looking at the NP-500. Do think everything is interchangeable with the NP-03? Other than the stock and bottle. My concerns are if I have problems. If parts from units sold in the US would fix them.

https://www.krale.shop/en/kral-arms-np-500-s/

not trying to hijack, just would like to order something thats not offered in the US as well.

UPDATE: Troy Hammer’s words

The NP500 is a Pro500 with the NP-03 barrel and shroud in a plastic stock. I own one and it came from Krale. The Jumbo Dazzle is just a Super Jumbo in a different stock and interchangeable tanks. All parts are the same that are being used on current models and no issue if you need replacements. I'm in direct contact with Kral and can get parts if needed. No issues at all as far as future repairs and service is concerned. Just let me know if you ever need anything. 

Couple updates after I got my Empire X (bottle) in .22.

- shroud: can be telescoped out. Mine came with conical baffles (from Balistas in the Czech Republic). However the shroud does not have enough diameter for any real silencing effect in higher power. I took it off and screwed a donny type silencer onto the standard barrel thread.

IMG_3490.1609076250.jpg

- tuning: i opened up the ports (valve exit, breech, barrel) to 4.5mm but left the 2mm valve inlet alone. Experimented with HST (couple shims etc) until it achieved 270m/sec with the JSB Jumbos. Flat shot string, around 50. Very tight groups at 65m. Also shoots the KO slugs very well at that distance.

- reg: i had thought of putting an external reg onto the bottle to turn the cylinder into a giant plenum. Either a cheap paintball type reg or a resettable bottle reg from Lane or Altaros would do. This external reg is very easy to install and re-set. As it moves the bottle forward, I got a shorter 250cc bottle as well. All very easy to do. The alternative would have been to install an internal reg right before the valve, Lane carries one. Internal regs are harder to re-set. In all cases, I would have had to open up the valve inlet port to 4.5mm. But I decided to stick to unregulated because the power, consistency and accuracy are so good. No need for a reg, like most Kral pcp's.

- Cocking action / linkage: high quality, smooth. When dismantling, leave a few turns from full tightness, otherwise the cocking bolt is pulled too far forward and interferes with the magazine.

- trigger: the usual resettable two-stage Kral trigger. Good linkage.

- wood: superb, light, well balanced. Needs a few coats of linseed or walnut oil to shine.

Well built, compact and accurate gun with a great shotcount. Hard to beat.

🐦

Reactions: uladz
Thank you for the detailed review I appreciate it. 

looks like this week I will need to call Krale and see if they have sent any to the US. 

Out of curiosity was the 50 shot string with the 600cc tank or you new tank? 

I am thinking a smaller tank with my Donny FL will cut down on the over all length. 

My current bullpup is not regulated and it’s not been a problem but the reservoir is tiny so I only get 24-30 full power shots. 

Thank you for the detailed review I appreciate it. 

looks like this week I will need to call Krale and see if they have sent any to the US. 

Out of curiosity was the 50 shot string with the 600cc tank or you new tank? 

I am thinking a smaller tank with my Donny FL will cut down on the over all length. 

My current bullpup is not regulated and it’s not been a problem but the reservoir is tiny so I only get 24-30 full power shots. 

Shot count is with the unregulated (but slightly modded) stock set up of 600 cc, incl. the 480 cc stock bottle. I have not installed the 250 cc spare bottle.

What I did notice is that there are more good shots in this gun, but the power drops from 265-270 m/sec after 50 shots to a new level of around 250 m/s, starting a new relatively flat shot string of an extra 20 shots or so. I think my bottle is empty after the first 50, and the cylinder then kicks in. There is a port between both, a type of choke point of perhaps 2-4mm (I did not unscrew/measure exactly). 

It is possible that your higher-power "first stage" shot count will drop to a lower number if you put on a smaller bottle. This might be avoidable if you experiment with the diameter of the valve inlet port and the transfer port between bottle and cylinder, but I am out of my depth there ... That said, I suspect that your unregulated consistency may be imperiled if you open up the valve inlet too much/too fast. Get a spare valve cap or go slow if you want to keep your unregulated optionality ...

Other point: I compared weights once of alu vs carbon fiber bottles. Found that the difference of 100 grams or so really could not justify the big cost difference. (Got my 250 cc alu bottle off Aliexpress for less than 30 bucks shipped ...) Carb Fiber easily costs 100 more. You can pump it up to higher bar than the alu, but that puts more pressure on the seals etc plus I don't care for the look. But that's personal of course ...

Best of luck & keep us posted!

🐦

By the way, removing the shroud assembly with the 2 set scews is easy, and so is screwing on a standard silencer. The bottle version has enough clearance between bottle and silencer, the cylinder version might be tight.

Once you remove the shroud fixation around the barrel, you will need to shim the barrel into the barrel clamp, otherwise it will have slop impacting accuracy because of the sliding cocking mechanism. I cut a .5 cm strip out of the bottom of a pringles can, pushed it in between the barrel and the clamp, and finished it by pushing in an o ring as well. Easy. 2 o rings around the barrel would probably be just as effective.

🐦