Kalibrgun Any KalibrGun Ocelot owners out there?

Any owners of the Ocelot on here? Working a trade with a buddy, a leaking Austrian for a leaking Czech.😂

Looking on YouTube there are maybe three vids all in Russian. The web has posts but most are comparing it to the pp700 and price.

So, if you have one how do you like it? Any issues or tips. I was thinking of adding a stock like the Rink I have on a Styer but I don’t think it was popular enough that they ever patterned it.

Resized_20240327_210148_1711598553040.jpeg

The custom AZ styer.
IMG_4703.jpeg

Yes sir, I've got one.
I did some "fixing" to the grip to better fit my hand, then covered it in automotive "trunk" paint. I've had no problems in the two plus years that I've owned it. I bought it used. It is a little loud, wish I had a suppressor adapter, that's one reason I don't shoot it a lot I guess.
It's had a couple of different sights on it. It seems to be able to hold air for ever. I haven't shot it in a while though.

And no...mine is a pistol, pistols don't have stocks !

1711863713293.jpeg

Mike

Reactions: Bandito
I owned and tested an Ocelot for a while; purchased used. Since you've seen comparisons of it to the PP700 I was hesitant to offer another. However, considering the amount of testing I did with both was interesting enough for a whole chapter in my Awesome Air Pistols! book, thought I'd go ahead and attach that chapter.

BTW, MRodAir was the original American importer of the PP700, and AirMax Precision was their model name for it.

View attachment Czechmate pdf.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
I owned and tested an Ocelot for a while; purchased used. Since you've seen comparisons of it to the PP700 I was hesitant to offer another. However, considering the amount of testing I did with both was interesting enough for a whole chapter in my Awesome Air Pistols! book, thought I'd go ahead and attach that chapter.

BTW, MRodAir was the original American importer of the PP700, and AirMax Precision was their model name for it.

View attachment 452205

I got the pistol yesterday and most of what I found on the web was accurate to some degree. The noise level is caused because the shroud is open on the bottom towards the cylinder. Did some cleaning and threw a 4-12 scope. It seems plenty accurate. Trigger isn’t bad but could use some adjustment. Grip is comically large.

The fit and finish on the Ocelot is what I would expect at the list price. Extremely happy for the trade price I got it at.

I have a custom FWB c10 wearing an 8-32 scope and a short bipod I will have to see if I can find a bipod clamp for the Ocelot cylinder and do the same .

As much as I do like it I can see where the price point was ruff compared to other offerings.

I have had a few pp700 all worked over and all have been sold off. The regs always wondered. I get the pp700 price point attraction but at used prices I would much rather have the Ocelot.

Any owners of the Ocelot on here? Working a trade with a buddy, a leaking Austrian for a leaking Czech.😂

Looking on YouTube there are maybe three vids all in Russian. The web has posts but most are comparing it to the pp700 and price.

So, if you have one how do you like it? Any issues or tips. I was thinking of adding a stock like the Rink I have on a Styer but I don’t think it was popular enough that they ever patterned it.

View attachment 450554

The custom AZ styer.
View attachment 450556
I have one but very rarely use it due to being too loud for my backyard - I pick up my silenced FX Ranchero 9 times out of ten because the Ocelot is so loud, I bought my Ocelot on release around 2015 I have only seen two other Ocelots in the UK, there is very little info available, I did find a czech airgun site with four or five articles,

I see you have a silencer on yours what adapter do you have?

Reactions: wildcj5
I have one but very rarely use it due to being too loud for my backyard - I pick up my silenced FX Ranchero 9 times out of ten because the Ocelot is so loud, I bought my Ocelot on release around 2015 I have only seen two other Ocelots in the UK, there is very little info available, I did find a czech airgun site with four or five articles,

I see you have a silencer on yours what adapter do you have?
I believe it was made by Motörhead here in California.

Even with it the pistol made an ear piercing pop when fired. The swing open breech was letting air blast causing the noise.

I filled new indents on the barrel to tighten the gap. The breech is a bit stiffer to close but the pistol now makes almost no noise when shooting. It also picked up a few fps.

Reactions: Tony22b