Any Interest in South Carolina????? Club or Fun Shoot

I drove down to Moncks Corner last weekend to fill my new large tank (74cu). It would have taken days with my Yong Hung, it gets hot just filling the desiccant tubes (it's been 90+ here that last couple weeks). Anyway the paint ball place I went to has air (4,500 and 3,000 PSI) so they filled my tank, it was way cheaper than I thought it would be. I was talking to the guys that worked there and asked if someone could shoot airguns their. He spoke with the owner and got back to me.

Yes, he would allow it, afternoon on weekdays. $10.00 a person $130.00 minimum. We'd have to setup, tear down and cleanup after ourselves. They have one range we would used with a berm and lanes out to 100 yards.

As the sun starts setting earlier, we could work out a lighting arrangement as needed, Once a month, twice a month, contest, Club, etc. etc.

So any interest?

Smitty

Reactions: sjs and Nattboy
On GTA (Gateway to Airguns) there is a thread, way low on their menu for fun shoot events by state. Under South Carolina you will find "Als' low country fun shoot event". It is up to 128 pages. The next one is on September 2nd. Al lives near Lake Marion in the country and allows us to shoot in his lawn. You can post targets up to 100 yards from the shooting line. No cost other than the gas to get there. I've been a few times. It's a bit of a drive for me but it's fun.

You could also try posting a thread there like this one to have an additional opportunity for people to express interest in your idea.

Reactions: sjs and dv8eod
More specifically, it's in Cross, SC. We've been holding shoots for about 5 years or so. Al has a compressor so air isn't an issue. About the only rules is no alcohol while shooting and respect his property. There are a core of shooters that make it as often as they can, and others drop in and don't come back for whatever reason. We still have fun, though.

More specifically, it's in Cross, SC. We've been holding shoots for about 5 years or so. Al has a compressor so air isn't an issue. About the only rules is no alcohol while shooting and respect his property. There are a core of shooters that make it as often as they can, and others drop in and don't come back for whatever reason. We still have fun, though.
My mom had a place in Cross, I'd be up for coming out and hanging out and shooting.

Smitty

I drove down to Moncks Corner last weekend to fill my new large tank (74cu). It would have taken days with my Yong Hung, it gets hot just filling the desiccant tubes (it's been 90+ here that last couple weeks). Anyway the paint ball place I went to has air (4,500 and 3,000 PSI) so they filled my tank, it was way cheaper than I thought it would be. I was talking to the guys that worked there and asked if someone could shoot airguns their. He spoke with the owner and got back to me.

Yes, he would allow it, afternoon on weekdays. $10.00 a person $130.00 minimum. We'd have to setup, tear down and cleanup after ourselves. They have one range we would used with a berm and lanes out to 100 yards.

As the sun starts setting earlier, we could work out a lighting arrangement as needed, Once a month, twice a month, contest, Club, etc. etc.

So any interest?

Smitty
Yes sir, I would be interested.