FX Any interest in a Multi Caliber SST for FX Crown/Dreamline/Maverick/DRS?

CARM makes a Multi Caliber Single Shot Tray for the FX Impact, but they don't offer that option for the FX Crown/Dreamline/Maverick/Wildcat MKIII/DRS lines. I think there would be a great market for this item, but when I contacted CARM and asked if they offered one or were planning on offering one, they said they had no plan on making one!

Here's a link to the Impact Multi Caliber SST:

One SST for 5 different air guns in 4 different calibers! Seems pretty versatile to me!

I have a Crown and a Dreamline and have various caliber barrels for each. I also have a DRS on order and having one SST that could be used on multiple platforms while having the ability to easily swap calibers seems like a no-brainer accessory!

Anyone else have an interest? If so, e-mail CARM and let them know! Maybe if there is enough interest, they will start making one fore the Crown/Dreamline/Maverick/DRS platform!

[email protected]

Reactions: qball
Well, I guess not... Looks like I'll need to find another source!
Im surprised there are not more 3D printer owners, offering their 3D printing services here!
But Ebay has several options.

Just some random thoughts.
1. $1K - $2K guns and your trying to save a few bucks on an SSL?
2. All these guns take the same SSL (Crown, Maverick, Wildcat, Dreamline), so one in each caliber and you can swap them around freely.
3. Buying a .30 cal. multi will not guarantee no drilling to fabricate your own because the .30 cal. insert has to be bigger than a .30 cal. chamber.
4. For me, it would be easier to keep track of a complete SSL than those small inserts, but I'm not all that organized so YMMV.
5. I didn't see that CARM offers the inserts separately.