Any ideas for attaching a bipod to a wolverine B

Just what the title says guys. I have a really nice Atlas bipod that has seen use on many rifles and increasingly more pcp airguns. This hobby is addictive......but Im having fun. Been scratching my head on this one. I know I could mount a sling swivel stud and go from there with a harris.....or a picatinny adapter that mounts to the swivel. I have even considered mounting a rail myself.
Has anyone ever seen a bottle mounted rail? Is this even a good idea? Ive just been thinking about it....and I can clearly see a quick detaching clamp design....with padding on the clamps....in my head but not sure if anyone anywhere even makes something like that. Any and all ideas welcome.

I did this to my FX Royale. I used some heat shrink initially over the clamp. The problem with the heat shrink was, it barely touched the barrel. I was afraid it may throw the accuracy off. So I took it off. May work with other bottle guns. I'm watching the clamp it shows no sign off marking up the bottle. Works pretty good moving the bipod forward. Just a thought as one solution. Here is the adapter used. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NVK0RR2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: Marksman3006