Any idea when the JSB pellet shortage will be over?

Boy, I have been seeing similar posts for a while now. I am glad I cast my own in .25, .30 and .357 calibers for pellets and/or slugs while holding on to my retail collections until this passes by. Supply verses demand is my guess as to what's happening…Hopefully not government induced…

What do you use to cast your .25 caliber pellets? Was this a swaging kit, or did you machine something yourself?

Boy, I have been seeing similar posts for a while now. I am glad I cast my own in .25, .30 and .357 calibers for pellets and/or slugs while holding on to my retail collections until this passes by. Supply verses demand is my guess as to what's happening…Hopefully not government induced…

I share your feeling..Just waiting on the .25, .30 and .457 molds. Have the production pot, etc all ready to go. 

truth is 'shortages' are in everything .. raw materials of all kinds are seeing massive inflationary prices to the manufacturers .. it really hasnt hit the consumer full force yet, but it will .. by the time 'shortages' are over prices on everything will be prohibitive and getting worse .. so .. get what you can while you can is my motto, and probably ought to plan beyond airguns if your wise ..

What do you use to cast your .25 caliber pellets? Was this a swaging kit, or did you machine something yourself?

No, casts from NOE molds.

FWP in a pandemic era.

My hypothesis to your question is that once everyone is vaccinated your pellets should soon become available again. Timing is critical however. If herd immunity is not achieved prior to a surge from variants, we are looking at a groundhog’s day. 

If all else fails, I may barter some of my stock for gold, stock shares, freeze dried food, or booze.

Anybody have an idea when the JSB pellet shortage will be over? Some of the bigger suppliers do not even list dates of when they will be back in stock. This is really going to put a damper on my fly hunting this summer. If it doesn't end soon I will have to save my pellets for hunting in the fall. It really Sucks....

Today! My card was charged, and Pyramyd shows packing my order for shipment! Now the forgotten orders from other vendors may also ship?

Got an email from AGD at 10:13 and by 10:16 was sold out best I could tell. Have recently gotten half dozen emails like this from AGD and always same result.

Capture.1620418924.JPG

If you are unlucky you can wait for over a month, the JSB factory is located in the EU (lucky me for once) transport of pellets is difficult and slow. There is probably already a ship or two on its way to you guys and gals in the states. We had a JSB shortage around 5 months ago the .30 where sold out for over a month and some .177 and .22. But now there is plenty of ammo to find most stores are selling them for a decent price and giving big discount if you buy more then 10 tins. If you can wait just wait the ammo shortage is real bro!

At first I thought that maybe with the recently released AEA terminator that all the .35 cal JSBs were being snagged for it but that's probably not the case. I'd try other ammo and normally I like slugs but the terminator hates them. Only one slug I know of for sure that works ok and it cant be swaged with my setup, only cast and I dont really want to get into casting.

At least I can make tons of ammo for my huben