• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any Houston Texas air gun groups?

I live in Tomball, TX just NW of Houston. I’m not part of any club. I do compete with airguns in Waco from Feb to Oct in a Benchrest Silouette match. Been into PCPs for over 10 years now and I have a bit of experience. 

There is a shooting club in Friendswood, TX. This is PSC Shooting Club. They have matches which include airguns. I haven’t gone there yet but plan to ~ 3121 W Parkwood Ave, Friendswood, TX 77546 

https://www.pscshootingclub.com/index.php

Good luck with PSC - the membership is capped...

I was a member in good standing with no problems ever for over 12 years and while out of country on a job the person designated to handle my business affairs/bills did not pay the renewal in time so they dropped me. That was 6 years ago and I have been on the waiting list to rejoin ever since and it might be 5 or six years more wait if I'm lucky i'm told.

With my current health problems I expect not to be alive in two years so you can take my position, haha

Greenwood is OK at 550 County Road 508, Brazoria, TX 77422 close to Lake Jackson

I have shot at Brazoria County Gun Range 27257 FM 2004, Angleton, TX 77515

and Bayou Rifle 1803 County Rd 57, Rosharon, TX 77583